Official Bape Thread

My hoodies came in. I love them. The green one smells absolutely toxic though lol. It seems like the ink was just printed.

Edit: btw, these hoodies use slightly different materials. The One Point blue hoody uses some kind of loopback French Terry, but it's very fuzzy so it looks like fleece from a distance. The 1st camo uses fleece. I prefer the loopback because it's more breathable and I don't live in a cold climate. I wish bape would state these differences on the website. I'm sill happy with the 1st camo, it's good to have a few warmer items too.
The yellow is standard on most shorts n swears. They switch up the materials from time to time. It’s hard to know unless in hand.

The yellow is standard on most shorts n swears. They switch up the materials from time to time. It’s hard to know unless in hand.

Oh really. I had about 10 hoodies in around 2007, and I thought I remember that all of them were loopback. I also have a solid black hoodie that uses fleece but it feels stiffer than my 1st. And I have a crewneck that has a white inside that I can't tell what it is, looks like loopback because it has that similar pattern, but it is super fuzzy. Maybe they brush their loopback to make it fuzzy. I guess having 4 different sweatshirts all with 4 different materials tells me there's no use trying to predict what my next will use.

Attachments

• IMG_0469.jpeg
    IMG_0469.jpeg
    541.1 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0470.jpeg
    IMG_0470.jpeg
    559.8 KB · Views: 169
I bought the green ZX from undefeated. They are sitting. These are completely sold out on the JP and US Bape sites. Very strange.

I was able to get the green pair from Undefeated as well. So many shoes released today....mainly COJP 1’s and Concepts Turdunken which were the focus for many. So I’m not surprised they were sitting.

I was able to get the green pair from Undefeated as well. So many shoes released today....mainly COJP 1’s and Concepts Turdunken which were the focus for many. So I’m not surprised they were sitting.

Would these be TTS? Not sure what size to get.

Oh really. I had about 10 hoodies in around 2007, and I thought I remember that all of them were loopback. I also have a solid black hoodie that uses fleece but it feels stiffer than my 1st. And I have a crewneck that has a white inside that I can't tell what it is, looks like loopback because it has that similar pattern, but it is super fuzzy. Maybe they brush their loopback to make it fuzzy. I guess having 4 different sweatshirts all with 4 different materials tells me there's no use trying to predict what my next will use.
Bruh, idk what you just said but it sounds like u know a lot about the fabric material used. Ima noob to bape but for the past few yrs but the material used on the basic camo hoodies has been used on sweat pants/shorts/crew necks/hoodies has been the same thicc (paws) material. But I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom