Official Bape Thread

Dust these 06 joints off.
20210401_135941.jpg

Why you say that. I know it's been watered down but I'm happy to see the baoesta return to the older shape somewhat.

I still wear a lot of Bape. Maybe I'm bias.

Brand is half a shell of what it use to be, no innovation what so ever, just copying what other brands do and shoving, shark hoodies and bape camo down people’s throats.

don’t get me wrong I love bape, if I posted 20% of collection you’ll would look at me crazy must less the full thing... but I’m hoping the brand just gets sold quickly there shopping it around again.

Brand is half a shell of what it use to be, no innovation what so ever, just copying what other brands do and shoving, shark hoodies and bape camo down people’s throats.

don’t get me wrong I love bape, if I posted 20% of collection you’ll would look at me crazy must less the full thing... but I’m hoping the brand just gets sold quickly there shopping it around again.
I didn't know it was being shipped again but I guess they have really whored out some designs so might as well make a play while it's somewhat mainstream again.

I remember you posting from way back in sure the collection is dope.

Streetwear in general has changed a lot though. Idk if Bape can do what it used to do in terms of innovation. I could be wrong tho.

Somehow I still don't own a coaches jacket. While they whoring pieces out they could give me a yellow camo coaches jacket and I'd be A-OK.

I feel the same way about the brand. The Stas releasing looks like they cheap out. Nigo would have never compromised the look for cheaper manufacturing, other than when he released the ostrich bapestas. Allot of the clothing pieces are not as unique and more of a copy paste design. When they do try something new, it just looks cheesy. The brand defiantly feels like they are missing its soul.

Last edited:
Hey guys, just received this from stockx and its missing the A in ape, also no spacing on kill ape. You guys think its fake?

Attachments

• 20210604_162611.jpg
    20210604_162611.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 107
Hey guys, just received this from stockx and its missing the A in ape, also no spacing on kill ape. You guys think its fake?

I would contact them. Im sure you paid a good amount of money for it, don't settle for defects even if its real. But too many fishy things about that watch.

I would contact them. Im sure you paid a good amount of money for it, don't settle for defects even if its real. But too many fishy things about that watch.
Thanks brother, I contacted them asking for a return. Dont know how this got past them, its pretty obvious. Was surprised too when the seller took my offer of $300

Back
Top Bottom