Official Bape Thread

Go for it, like I said earlier the quality is crazy on this, makes my panda hoodie feel fake :lol:

I wouldn't have even known but copped the shirt and got this in the mail instead :lol:

Go for it, like I said earlier the quality is crazy on this, makes my panda hoodie feel fake
laugh.gif

I wouldn't have even known but copped the shirt and got this in the mail instead
laugh.gif
Your making me want to pull the trigger on that Hoodie 
tired.gif

Must resist and save for the Undefeated collab next month.

Tell me about it, been a little too trigger happy with my credit card on this slow month :lol:
Something needs to go asap

That Tiger Shark series I am not feeling at all.  Agreed that the black hoody is the best of the bunch, but not feeling the sequins on that either.

I could use a breather as I spent WAY too much the past week on vintage Bape tees.  Managed to get a ton of Bape Halloween and Bape x Sesame Street collab items :smokin

That's the thing I like most about Bape: they do collaborations and celebrations of pretty much anything.  Anyone out there with Bape Halloween, Bape Transformers, or Bape x Sesame Street items you want to sell holler at your boy. 

If it ain't off pondon or bape themselves I'm very paranoid about copping bape since it's so many fakes out there. I would like to cop a bunch of older stuff like bape simpsons
, Rolling Stones etc

Your making me want to pull the trigger on that Hoodie 
tired.gif

Must resist and save for the Undefeated collab next month.
Alp and I are definitely the devils on your shoulders as the BH collab is incredible-looking.  Pics don't do them justice.  

Hey, you could always have it as a backup in case you miss out on Undefeated collab items...or get a tax refund. 

If it ain't off pondon or bape themselves I'm very paranoid about copping bape since it's so many fakes out there. I would like to cop a bunch of older stuff like bape simpsons
, Rolling Stones etc
Smart to be paranoid.  I'm the same way and only go with sellers that I trust and have good reviews on their vintage items.  I also never buy from anyone if they are based in China to be extra safe (sorry, Chinese sellers).

Alp and I are definitely the devils on your shoulders as the BH collab is incredible-looking.  Pics don't do them justice.  

Hey, you could always have it as a backup in case you miss out on Undefeated collab items...or get a tax refund. 
yup, and since you have the hoodie yourself does the material feel different then other bape hoodies or is it just me?

Smart to be paranoid.  I'm the same way and only go with sellers that I trust and have good reviews on their vintage items.  I also never buy from anyone if they are based in China to be extra safe (sorry, Chinese sellers).
yea I'm extremely paranoid, so chances are even then I wouldn't cop

yup, and since you have the hoodie yourself does the material feel different then other bape hoodies or is it just me?
yea I'm extremely paranoid, so chances are even then I wouldn't cop
Material felt the same to me, but I didn't check closely.  Will take a closer look 
nerd.gif

That Tiger Shark series I am not feeling at all.  Agreed that the black hoody is the best of the bunch, but not feeling the sequins on that either.

I could use a breather as I spent WAY too much the past week on vintage Bape tees.  Managed to get a ton of Bape Halloween and Bape x Sesame Street collab items :smokin

That's the thing I like most about Bape: they do collaborations and celebrations of pretty much anything.  Anyone out there with Bape Halloween, Bape Transformers, or Bape x Sesame Street items you want to sell holler at your boy. 
Agreed, the collab tees are dope because of the variety.

Ive been trying to track down some of the capcom tees, but weary about buying off ebay...

Should've bought them capcoms while I had the chance on pondon, now they are mostly gone. Would actually like the bape spongebob stuff myself

Should've bought them capcoms while I had the chance on pondon, now they are mostly gone. Would actually like the bape spongebob stuff myself

I regret not getting the sneakers.. I still have a couple pieces the spongebob stuff..

Which collection? I know they did spongebob pieces a few times, the last one being Japan only :smh:

The very first time they did spongebob it was at bape NYC and I think two more collabs after that. I have a lot of stuff from the first but I don't have the sneakers I regret that. They were kinda clean

Oh ok got you, yea the sneakers were clean. They need to do one more spongebob collab.......

Just got my Champion collab hoodie in today. Material is lightweight, perfect for cooler spring/summer nights.

Only thing is the torso length is kinda short, while sleeves are perfect. I stayed TTS, but thinking i should have sized up lol

Back
Top Bottom