Official Bape Thread

I missed the chance to sign up (and wouldn't have anyway as I'm up to birthday stuff this whole weekend) but did you see that Bape NYC is making everyone use Copdate to enter their store on Saturday? Is this all for the One Piece drop?

...wonder what is going on?

I think it's for the one piece stuff, I winded up entering my shoe size for it though don't know if they had an option for clothes, just did it real quick

I missed the chance to sign up (and wouldn't have anyway as I'm up to birthday stuff this whole weekend) but did you see that Bape NYC is making everyone use Copdate to enter their store on Saturday? Is this all for the One Piece drop?

...wonder what is going on?

im from cali and we dont have a bape store here so i selected whatever store was near me idk what the app is for exactly tho it only asked me for my shoe size :lol:

i want that OP collab tho

If they call you you would have to fly to ny, this ain't a Jordan kaws so you'd be wasting money :lol:

I looked at them, didn't really feel it, I don't like that shoe :frown:

roll.gif

better for you

Yup, could use the money now but wanna sit on stuff and sell a bunch of high price items in one shot at some point to have a good amount of bread

def not flying anywhere for a release :lol:

but a local store did pop up it just wasnt bape tho
Yea I'd expect non bape stores which carry bape to have some gems, especially in non hypebeast areas

Do the Crewnecks run pretty true? Gonna order a L from Pondon, the  color camo head crewneck. I'm 6 feet exactly..should be fine..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom