Official Bape Thread

Panda hoodie is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

[emoji]128060[/emoji] [emoji]128060[/emoji] [emoji]128060[/emoji]
Panda panda panda

saw a pair on instagram where dude is selling the nmd x bape collab in black in my size....he's looking to sell for $500. are the fakes easy to spot? 

saw a pair on instagram where dude is selling the nmd x bape collab in black in my size....he's looking to sell for $500. are the fakes easy to spot? 

You have to know what your looking for the fakes are pretty damn good and that's a low price for them

alp alp sweet pickup, what size did you get the panda hoodie in?

Also I had another family member in Honk Kong this past week who was nice enough to grab the A BATHING APE : bape back face shark MA-1 jacket olive for me in XL came out to about 476. Only negative is they dont return until may none the less cant wait to add to the collection :tongue:

I had a chance to get black as well, but settled on the olive, and they even had the black white glow in the dark shark hoodie but couldnt see myself pulling that off :smh:

alp alp sweet pickup, what size did you get the panda hoodie in?

Also I had another family member in Honk Kong this past week who was nice enough to grab the A BATHING APE : bape back face shark MA-1 jacket olive for me in XL came out to about 476. Only negative is they dont return until may none the less cant wait to add to the collection :tongue:

I had a chance to get black as well, but settled on the olive, and they even had the black white glow in the dark shark hoodie but couldnt see myself pulling that off :smh:
Thanks and I got it in a xxl

Back
Top Bottom