Official Bape Thread

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
F8C776DE-5FE6-482A-B9A1-890049736C40.jpeg

Are you talking about the midsole or upper?

I've got '07 Foot Soldiers that are holding up. The snakeskin looking part is starting to peel off.
They are talking about the uppers, patent leather pairs doesn't hold up like that. Snake skins will peel, I have around 3 pairs of snake skins but they don't peel and crack as bad as the patent pairs from the same year.

They are talking about the uppers, patent leather pairs doesn't hold up like that. Snake skins will peel, I have around 3 pairs of snake skins but they don't peel and crack as bad as the patent pairs from the same year.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Your snake skins didn't peel at all? Mine are starting to and I'm debating whether to peel it all of or leave it as is.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Your snake skins didn't peel at all? Mine are starting to and I'm debating whether to peel it all of or leave it as is.
I have 1 pair that isnt peeling at all, and the other two has very little peeling. I would leave the peeling. Its only plastic that is under the top layer just like the patent. And then under that is just like a cotton felt material.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get an idea of what these are worth? Google is only coming up with a few pictures, nothing on ebay either. I've had them since 2002ish and worn them for a couple hours once.

Attachments

• 20220518_001412.jpg
    20220518_001412.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 20220518_021016.jpg
    20220518_021016.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 282
Does anyone know where I might be able to get an idea of what these are worth? Google is only coming up with a few pictures, nothing on ebay either. I've had them since 2002ish and worn them for a couple hours once.
DS?

What's the difference between bape and aape? Is there a quality difference between the two? Really want to go after this bomber

Screenshot_20220702-225758.png

Aape is the less expensive lil brother to bape. It's what essentials is to the FOG mainline.

Last edited:
Ended up scooping the Grey Sk8 highs tts(8.5) after scanning through the forum looking for sizing and asking 8/24 for advice. Hopefully they fit. Kinda hype for my first pair of Bapes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom