Official Bape Thread

No one talking about the black widows? Gonna have to probably sell my OG Thors now q_q. Those hulks are boo boo, it should have been shehulks instead.
1660856808529.png

So what’s the consensus on customizing bapes, found a pair or 2 I like for a good price but I want to tweak them. I

surprised how fast they sold out; the price was just too steep. will keep an eye on prices next few weeks—would love any pair in the 2 range
Yea I forked out the cash for them because I didn't want to risk the price going too high in the market.

First ones to sell out was rocket raccoon, second black widow, third is a mix between CA and thor with iron man selling out shortly after. Idk about the hulks, since I totally forgot about them in the mix but that seems to be the demand for each pair right now.

How will you get them in the 2 range if retail was 350?

Do they look purple?
Secondary market demand isn't crazy in the Bape world. Truth be told very few Bapes sell for that much over MSRP initially after release. It isn't until 6 months to a year where things usually get out of hand and even then it's different with each release.

I bought 2/3 Pharrell inspired Roadstas at retail around release. I was able to get my final pair for cheaper a month or so after since demand wasn't there.

They all go for retail or more now (8 months after release), but I'm still not even sure if the demand is there.

Last edited:
EE99931E-4E3C-4D2F-9FB8-6DA379668A69.jpeg

Not the biggest fan of lows but I love these. Runs a little Narrow in the mid foot for me almost sized down, would have been a huge mistake. A pair of navy laces would look dope with these. A few more pairs coming in this week…

Update- took out the stock insoles and threw in a pair of the thin camo insoles and they fit perfect now

Last edited:
the first few releases of the sk8stas ran half size bigger but now they are more TTS

solid pickups bro

the first few releases of the sk8stas ran half size bigger but now they are more TTS

solid pickups bro
Thanks bro, I appreciate it. I kind of raided pondon lol. I think with the addition of half sizes they made them a little more tts, the newer pairs I picked up this from this year don’t come with insoles either. The older pairs I picked up from last year only come in full sizes and come with extra insoles.

Did you pick up any Blocksta’s, they remind me of Jordan 1s with a strap.

Thanks bro, I appreciate it. I kind of raided pondon lol. I think with the addition of half sizes they made them a little more tts, the newer pairs I picked up this from this year don’t come with insoles either. The older pairs I picked up from last year only come in full sizes and come with extra insoles.

Did you pick up any Blocksta’s, they remind me of Jordan 1s with a strap.

I do like the blockstas. Prices arent bad either. They keep slipping my mind though because i always put them on the back burner
5D28FD29-4F20-4052-88B1-6BCF59252107.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom