Official BAPE thread??

I just grab a puma X Bape crew for $105 shipped from Puma.com
Code Holiday15 for 30% off

Does any site still have the green bape puma jersey?? Didnt eem know they did soccer jerseys but them jawns is tough. The black green camo discs are cool too

Word I'm working my way back to that size but I still order xxl in Bape. When the clothes show up it feels like buying something from Forever 21 with how small they run. :rofl:

pardon my stupidity but where do you get xxl bape from?? i just spent the entire morning running from kith to the bape pop up to ailfe to bape ny looking for the puma x bape green camo shark hoodie in a xxl.... the bape guy told me xxl is only over seas... when i tried on the xl it was pretty bad. thanks ahead of time..

pardon my stupidity but where do you get xxl bape from?? i just spent the entire morning running from kith to the bape pop up to ailfe to bape ny looking for the puma x bape green camo shark hoodie in a xxl.... the bape guy told me xxl is only over seas... when i tried on the xl it was pretty bad. thanks ahead of time..

Pm'd.

Pm'd.
pm me too

Back
Top Bottom