OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

He was on all star 🥴

Those are legacy issues at this point
Yea I saw his video being on all-star. Since there was contact in the play and not open court speed shown, it is hard to attribute that as Portis's speed rating being inflated. I view that situation as more of a "collision" issue.

It is an issue that isn't going anywhere though.

There is no other way to make a basketball game more difficult than to artificially inflate ratings the higher you move up in difficulty.

So, I’m getting my PS5 tomorrow and I purchased NBA 2K21, how is the game? Is it really good fur the next generation?

So, I’m getting my PS5 tomorrow and I purchased NBA 2K21, how is the game? Is it really good fur the next generation?
Honestly, staying away from the internet's opinion can allow you to enjoy the game in peace.

All of my boys that do this Love 2K21.

Just because you time a shot perfect every time doesn't mean it should be "green" or an automatic bucket.

For christ sake please fix mid range scoring a free throw line jumper is a lower percentage shot than a 3 from the hash...(then again this might be a by product of today's NBA so maybe this is accurate?)

Only 2 that can come to mind right now...I don't play 2k nearly as much as I used to. Part of that has to do with lifestyle changes but most of it definitely has to do with the game. Went from a 5 nights a week Pro-am player the past 3 years to playing like 2-3 times a week max.

Ya man

this game is very broken. They just came out with patch 5 but nothing good came from it

seens they fully put focus on 2k22 already. They hear the complaints but do not care at all

majority of games even shooters should do away with yearly releases

it would be better for everyone and this case it gives the teams more time to work on a finished product

every year when a game comes out we are constantly beta testing it for them for the following years version

I've been spending my time on MyTeam lately, and if I have to play HOF All-Starts w/ 10 Pelicans players again, I'm gon flip :lol: . There ain't that many good ones to begin w/.

need another nerf to dunks

****s is so OP had my guy looking like space jam jordan with the arm

i can get by a defender and use my curry package behind the back into a dunk just about every time like video below

Last edited:
#NoBarbies

If the people at EA/Live were smart....they’d put a lot of their resources into making the game as sim/realistic as possible. They finally got an “opening” now, now that 2K has truly shown a blind spot and neglected a part of the game, that live can pick up a share in.

Sad that we have no idea what they are doing right now. They need to get their act together quick before people even forget NBA Live exists.

Back
Top Bottom