OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

Episode #389 of the NLSC Podcast is out now! Derek (aka Dee4Three) and I are your hosts for this weekly podcast that’s all about basketball gaming.

We’re back to our regularly scheduled programming this week, and there’s a tiny bit of NBA 2K22 news to cover! There’s also some controversy as Ronnie 2K’s ratings Tweets are drawing the ire of players, and for that matter, their wives. We also reflect on recent retro basketball gaming sessions, which have featured NCAA Basketball 09, and further progress in NBA Jam: On Fire Edition’s Road Trip. Revisiting NBA 2K14 has also illuminated some startling changes to MyCAREER over the years. In the return of the listener mailbag, we suggest some examples of underrated players in various video games over the years.

NLSC Podcast #389: The Developers Who Cried Skill Gap | NLSC

Game already had transportation though thats nothing new

got my bike for free during AS weekend

id never pay though

they also started you out with a free skateboard

I have never touched MyPlayer/MyCareer mode since it's inception so I didn't know.

Hopefully you have the ability to take your shirt off without leveling up in 2K22.

As corny as it sounds cant even believe im defending this lolol but… transportation really is needed in that dumb *** city

its so big if you was to walk/run it prolly would take a good 3-4mins from one side to the other

having a skateboard or bike cut that down by a

just gimmicky ******** honestly

ahahahahi was thinking that to myself IMO i think theyll keep it at a high reward. Like see how go cart is 40, i can see the shirt off being a reward like that

it seems they really want you to grind this year (not 100%) just me judging and reading over that bs blog they put up on reddit

They should get rid of that city bullish and revert back to how it was in 2K14 where the only thing you had was a realistic version of Rucker Park. All that weird ish going on in the background only adds to the lag most of us experience.

With the whole NFT craze popping off i wonder how long it takes until games like 2K &GTA start experimenting with it.

I mean they need to just take it back to 16

no huge city just a 3 diff affiliates with theyown courts

2k was so *** backwards this year that if you decided to go play and try to beat another affiliation on they home court you got penalized for winning.

Back
Top Bottom