OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

Anything fresh jump out at you guys? I don't wanna say it looks exactly the same as 2k20
It's a sizzle video, you can't get ANYTHING from this.

It isn't actual gameplay footage.

Don't be fooled but also, don't make a decision based on what was shown here.

Only getting it on release date cause my boys starting a myleague. Doing a fantasy draft with current players so it should be building my squad and then playing against like 5 of them. Hope there is a way to keep the player pool between just the users and not the CPU.

I haven't bought it since '20.
All these sports games are trash. Legit if we all spent one year not buying it they'd have to do better. smh.

Yea but there are folks that need their madden/nba 2k fix no matter what.

Wish that wasnt the case.

If you're going to buy it, get it off someone selling on ebay or OfferUp.

Or just wait until black Friday and get it half the price.

Sizzle vid or not. This is just lazy
beli.png

Nahhhh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's gon be CHEESE city those random animations :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW, if any of you are in NYC, particularly Times Square, Ronnie2k is living his fraudulent *** in Express ads. I got heated when I saw his face flashing all over Times Square.

Don’t even care . Day one cop . Long as MYGM mode works I’m in there .

honestly Ididn’t have a problem with last years , which I’m probably the minority on here . It seems

It's been said countless times but Live 10 did an amazing job in capturing the atmosphere of an NBA game.

You can literally tell the difference between a regular season game and a playoff one.

For all of it's resources 2K has yet to replicate anything close to what a 12 year old game did.

They just wanna VC you to death. :smh:

2K has NEVER had proper NBA atmosphere.

COllege Hoops 2K8 did a good ENOUGH job but even compared to "March Madness" 09 , it couldn't compare.

I don't know WHAT 2K is doing but they need to redo their arena audio man.

Yea, unless you deletes decades worth of code; stop calling it REBUILT from the ground up man :lol:

THey said that goofiness last year.

Back
Top Bottom