OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

Tough move. 1:45 Mark -

I'm dying at them saying screens & three hunting isn't gonna cut it.... in MYTEAM :lol: It's legit been three weeks & i've stopped playing the mode already because of that exact reason. literally every game is 5 out & screens. Then to make it worse the AI will literally run from the opposite corner randomly to help

this Game is *** & i got robbed again

200w.gif

The mid range game is money this year. I've thoroughly enjoyed adding in fades, spin jumpers, and floaters into my arsenal this year.

yup

1st thing mike wang addressed

If they get all the connection issues squared away I can see this being my most played 2k in the last 5 years easily. People have more than 1 way to play, each game doesn't feel the same and repetitive.

I plan on making a new build every season to keep it fresh for me.

you hit the nail on the head with " People have more than 1 way to play, each game doesn't feel the same and repetitive. "

i feel exact same way man its honestly really refreshing.. you can make a great build that fits your style of play at any position

i hit lvl 30 last night got me the roller blades just cruising around once i hit 40 ima deff look to make a new build come the new season as well

2D15EEBA-E992-428E-BE56-3549D6BA173E.jpeg

Doing a MyNBA season with a few of my boys. Drafted rookies in the 3rd and 4th round to trade them for Kat and Mitchell(was aiming for PG but was too slow) :lol:.

Trading Barnes and Johnson for a back up center to protect the rim at some point.

I am a walking bucket. This walk back felt so good after seeing 3 ppl jump lolol

Rec solo with randoms

i love it when they understand i am cooking and just let me do my thing

any chance we can get maybe 5 heads for a rec run over the weekend with the NT fam?

for xbox though

whose name is NYC D NiC3 718 in here he on my friend list and im like 80% sure hes a NTer

lets rock

I'll be down. Let me play make though lol.

lolol

im the only PG out my homies so im just so used to controlling the ball

i prolly was hoggin a bit when we played but you seen i was getting buckets.. deff gotchu though my guy ill sit hash

Back
Top Bottom