OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

the only way to truly defend it is just by playing sides or having a lockdown and just hedge high on screen which will allow your opponent to score easy 2s at times off the roll

i tell my guys let me die if they ISOing, and if they get by me dont help, we can get 3s on the other end if needed (only when we up by about 5+ though)

your teammate that is guarding guy in corner legit has to stay glued to that person, if corner defender moves its a easy knockdown 3

ive noticed these streamers who create the 5'9 guards that ISO dont play on-ball defense, they sit corner and let the lock down guard the primary on-ball handler

my 6'5 PG can box some of these guards up with the gold clamps but some of the offensive animations/badges just out number the defensives ones

Rotations. I love going up against these types of players/teams with my A squad. I play center so I’m usually switching on the screen. They iso me and i overplay the 3/let them blow by me. Either that or play sides and let the big roll. Corner man helps, the nearest teammate (normally on the wing) rotates to the corner, I rotate to the wing. Now it’s 10 seconds on the clock and they’re back at square one. Nothing better than getting a few shot clock violations in a row 😍

their best bet is to hunt the switch in the paint and kill our PG with their big. But one thing about 2k players, they’re toxic narcissists, so they will not let a big take the most shots in a game, especially in the paint.

I enjoy the teams that play good, non-cheese, bball i rec.Even if I lose, those games are the most fun.

Think I might be ready to take it to the Pro Am. Consistently putting up 30+ in the Rec

5BB3763A-A653-4396-8E8E-B2FCFBE4142E.jpeg

How long is 2k's contract with the NBA?

NBA has to be paying close attention o what's going on between EA and FIFA.

I don't think the NBA contract is exclusive.

EA can still make NBA Live the problem is they ****** up so many times with the Live series it lead to 2K monopolizing it to the point where it seems like it's exclusive.

beat some trash *** youtuber named Jai Eazy on next gen over weekend

i was on my PG and i locked they PG zig zagging ***** *** up... I lied LOL, played too many games over the weekend losing my mind

there PG had every shot while the other 2 including this Jai Eazy guy corner sat and hold they nuts all game long

after we hit the game winner.. i love being toxic sent them a message asking if they have fun.. obv i got no reply lolol

A lot of bums outchea at the guard position in general.. once you lock up the zig zag bs they dont know what to do

this dude was driving on me due to no chase down defense on my build

Last edited:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

if you want to watch.. goto 6:08:18 it starts

this was the PG

ok PG was cooking me actually lol looking back and re-watching.. i reached a few times and he made me pay for it

him not playing team ball lost them that game tho IMO.. PG who play like this is trash and make the game notfun for others

Last edited:
I unlocked rebirth and created a 5’9 build (2 Way 3Pt Playmaker). He has 99 speed, acceleration, and stamina. As well as a 91 3Pt, 85 driving dunk, 85 perimeter defense, 99 steal, 86 ball handle and speed with ball.

I unlocked rebirth and created a 5’9 build (2 Way 3Pt Playmaker). He has 99 speed, acceleration, and stamina. As well as a 91 3Pt, 85 driving dunk, 85 perimeter defense, 99 steal, 86 ball handle and speed with ball.
How do you unlock this?

I want to create a new build and make him way less well rounded.

you on series X or ps5 ?

i can always rock my 6'9 PF i shoot 69.3% from 3 and my defense is nice with this build

i just want new people to play with.. my homies are starting to get bored a bit and aint always on

The tiny guard meta is keeping me away from next gen at the current moment. That doesn't seem like fun at all.

Back
Top Bottom