OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

RCO098_1583808585.jpg

Idk why 2k is still doing this last minute hype model for the launch of their game.

We all know Gamestops will be getting physical copies at the end of this week/beginning of next week.

Some copies will get backdoored and everything will be posted to see before they drop that last trailer.

At launch I'm sure 2k23 will play differently than 2k22.

How long that lasts is to be determined and yet to be seen.

The fact of the matter is you're right. 2k can't win.

Personally I have never said offense was too hard in any 2k. I've struggled at the beginning of a game release but usually by a week in its a piece of cake. You can bring a player with zero badges fresh out the box into the rec on next gen and hit 30 footers, and dunk like Vince Carter even with a defender there. It's a lot easier to lose to players worse than you on next gen than current gen. The skill gap is small at best. The biggest advantage you can have on next gen is having a squad. After that it's a dice roll.

#Make2kHardAgain

how you get mike fratello for the old game commentary and not marv albert?

they think that **** dont sound weird with kevin harlan and mike fratello calling old bulls games?

half assed as usual

also league pass is now 99 bucks so the championship edition not looking like a great bargain no more

Back
Top Bottom