OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

Funny seeing the original 2K being played on something other than the 2K view. Gives it a different look.

Nice subtle behind the back dribble from Jason Williams. -

if shooting is going to be harder im all for it, just let me know which height i need for PG13 shot

i shouldn't be able to shoot 77% from 3 over a 800+ game span LOL

game is tooo easy as is

51E1C04E-91FB-4BD8-BD4B-3DAA683CC624.gif

It won't last.

Are you implying that 2k will remove the whole feature?

From my understanding the adrenaline boosts apply to quick launches or what people would call speed boosting. Which is the mechanic that guards have been abusing in 2k.

For it not to work 2k would have to completely remove the adrenaline boosts entirely. I hope for once they give people time to adjust before rushing to make patches.

Are you implying that 2k will remove the whole feature?

From my understanding the adrenaline boosts apply to quick launches or what people would call speed boosting. Which is the mechanic that guards have been abusing in 2k.

For it not to work 2k would have to completely remove the adrenaline boosts entirely. I hope for once they give people time to adjust before rushing to make patches.

Knowing 2ks history, once people cry about having to adjust they will patch it out.

It happens with something every year.

Knowing 2ks history, once people cry about having to adjust they will patch it out.

It happens with something every year.

It does and I’m sure there will be a lot of crying.

To me this feels like 2k is attempting to make their product better for the 2k league. If you watch a 2k league game it’s literally both teams playing the exact same way.

PNR back and forth, back and forth. It’s boring to watch and doesn’t resemble basketball in the slightest way.

It does and I’m sure there will be a lot of crying.

To me this feels like 2k is attempting to make their product better for the 2k league. If you watch a 2k league game it’s literally both teams playing the exact same way.

PNR back and forth, back and forth. It’s boring to watch and doesn’t resemble basketball in the slightest way.

Sounds like the modern NBA.

So it's an excellent representation of the real thing.

Sounds like the modern NBA.

So it's an excellent representation of the real thing.

Not in slightest and you know it 😂.

Find me clips of PG’s running full speed from hash to hash until they get open or can crab a defender to shoot a 3.

They all play like Julian Newman and that kid from Tik Tok

Back
Top Bottom