Official Batlefield: Bad Company 2 [OUT NOW] MW2 Killer? Time will tell.

c3hxg.jpg

I play too much
laugh.gif

Game is cool, graphics are very suspect but I like the glitch/kill streak-free game play, everyone is playin' the way its meant to be played.

i bought this game for my son for the ps3 and he hasn't been able to play online since. how are you guys getting to play online?

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

^ One of those dogtags is mine you sneaky bastard
laugh.gif

I usually try to figure out the most embarrassing way to kill someone (c4 and stuff) but if I'm in a pinch you get the knife.
laugh.gif

Anyone max out a Kit then the next time they use it and see the progression for kit unlocks get a constant noise of xp being added to that kit.
i gotta deal with that noise the whole time in the lobby

Graphics, Dialogue, everything associated with this combat game is Sub par (okay). Not touching mw2 in my opinion. I love the fact you can destroy everything on the Game. The end was pretty sweet. Thought it would be more dramatic.

Originally Posted by he told on me

Graphics, Dialogue, everything associated with this combat game is Sub par (okay). Not touching mw2 in my opinion. I love the fact you can destroy everything on the Game. The end was pretty sweet. Thought it would be more dramatic.

Have you played online yet?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Anyone max out a Kit then the next time they use it and see the progression for kit unlocks get a constant noise of xp being added to that kit.
i gotta deal with that noise the whole time in the lobby
same here, not really that annoying tho.

BF2 > COD btw any XBL players add me gt: NYC D NiC3 718

I play often but I usually only have one or two ppl in my squad
smh.gif

Anyone wanna roll Rush? Been runnin into some patches of crappy as teams
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

GT: Kazappin

I just started playing this and I'm always in bad teams. End up being like 2 men. Most of the enemies are just camping and sniping. Hardly any assault going on.

Originally Posted by Kazuum

Originally Posted by he told on me

Have you played online yet?
indifferent.gif
He is right about the campaign though. After Modern Combat, Mirrors Edge and Bad Company, one would think they would get a campaign right by now. Spec Ops and the Campaign give MW2 the edge overall. 

Back
Top Bottom