Official Batlefield: Bad Company 2 [OUT NOW] MW2 Killer? Time will tell.

Just got my copy!

Add me, I don't have a lot of people on my buddy list that play this.

Good game. except no one works together the random lag and the massive disadvantage you have when you first start the game.
Still better than MW2 tho.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Just maxed out all 4 classes today.
pimp.gif

im bored now.
laugh.gif

work on collecting dogtags
i am, but for now im working on getting the two platinum stars patch. you got to get 10 gold stars before you get the platinum one.
sick.gif

ninjallamafromhell wrote:
NinerFaithful wrote:
anyone know what it means when someone has silver dogtags?

If I remember correctly the color of the dog tag signifies what rank they are, or rather what rank range they're in.

Bronze= pre-G3 ranks
Silver= post G3 ranks (officer ranks)
Gold= Maxed out rank.

I've yet to see someone maxed out, even on the leaderboards, and some dudes have almost 200 hours logged in.
laugh.gif

Are you ******ed? Do you not see the other 15 pages where most of us say we like it better? You already bought it but want us to tell you if you should open it or not
smh.gif

I swear some dudes would be LOST without NT
smh.gif

damn calm down bro...i didnt feel like reading 15 pages and i bought it from toys r us with the $20 off deal

wow you are mister negative

Son... Instead of opening the damn game & enjoying it, you took a pic, hosted it posted it here & asked "do you guys like this game? should I open this?"
U must be missing a few chromosomes if you cant see how stupid that is...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Either play the game or return it...
indifferent.gif

i dont get why youre so mad and bothered by my post...im only asking for opinions since everyone in here have experienced playing the game
im glad i made your day and found it hilarious and funny

Originally Posted by entourage24

Just bought it...i dunno if i should open the game or not...is it really better than COD MW2???
eyes.gif
I'll put it like this..

I have far less fits of rage in this game than MW2.  No cheap exploits.  The teamwork aspect is great (when your squad actually uses it..).  Destructible environments and pretty big maps.  The vehicles aren't overpowered at all.  Great game.  Only thing MW2 has over BC2 is graphics.. 

^^^

oh ok i see...mw2 gets boring fast and thanks for the info....im not really familiar with the whole battlefield company series and its still $45, thats y i was undecided

First Defending while playing on Isla whatever or Valparaiso is the most annoying rounds ever. the 2 choppers on Isla is over used.
but once the first bomb sites are blown up defending on those maps are favorite

the most important thing about this game is running with people who know how to work together and play to win the objective

unlike call of duty you can't just be a one man army and wreck everyone

Originally Posted by the north west

the most important thing about this game is running with people who know how to work together and play to win the objective

unlike call of duty you can't just be a one man army and wreck everyone

When you get a group that works together and communicates its
pimp.gif

just played it....pretty good, im impressed and communication really does help especially using the back button to spot enemies

& thats why I told you to just open it & play
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Now step your game up a lil & add me if you wanna roll with a winner...

B Moore221

lol yeah i was amazed by the gameplay and all the perks...cool stuff and still need to adjust

i suck at the game btw and still need time to getting use to everything

and ill be on later on and ill add you

Game is amazing after having and playing for two days.

Totally friggin' amazing.

Who is The Off1ce on here?

My-T.

How do you pick up a med pack? Do you automatically regenerate your health when you run over a med pack, or do you have to press some button?

^just stand near it. you'll hear something that sounds like an asthma inhaler when you're fully healed.

last night my squad was all medics and another squad was. we were unstoppable since we all stayed close.

Back
Top Bottom