**Official BBM 5.0 NT Group**

So we got....

General Chat
Music
Sports

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nt 2 only got 2 members?
nvm other people popping up now, but this joint got my phone running slow.

im in there...just doing a reboot right now...

FYI for those that dont know this but ALT + CAPS LOCK + DEL reboots your phone. pretty much like doing a battery pull without actually taking out the batter

who's kells? thanks for the invite to the group.. did i scan you thinking it was for the group?
butttt.. my bb is hung up on the "Please Wait Creating Group..." popup.. battery pull time?

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

who's kells? thanks for the invite to the group.. did i scan you thinking it was for the group?
butttt.. my bb is hung up on the "Please Wait Creating Group..." popup.. battery pull time?

if you scan the barcode that someone posted, it will display as them inviting you

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by YuraS718

My phone is bugging out right now with all the updates in the group
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
word. I had to turn off the alerts for that *@@#.

Yea i dont get any sound with a new message.
laugh.gif
My %%%% would be beepingevery 20 secs lol

But is there a way to disable every time some1 posts to not have a message being sent into your message folder? My %%%% is going to get flooded and I'llhave to keep scrolling to see my sms and e-mails each time. Just seems pretty annoying seeing all those posts in my message box.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

My phone is bugging out right now with all the updates in the group
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
word. I had to turn off the alerts for that *@@#.

Yea i dont get any sound with a new message.
laugh.gif
My %%%% would be beeping every 20 secs lol

But is there a way to disable every time some1 posts to not have a message being sent into your message folder? My %%%% is going to get flooded and I'll have to keep scrolling to see my sms and e-mails each time. Just seems pretty annoying seeing all those posts in my message box.
Group Details > Group Options

Back
Top Bottom