**Official BBM 5.0 NT Group**

$!@.

I have a Tour and i tried downloading the new 5.0 version from the app store, told me to reboot, i rebooted, don't see the icon anywhere. try to delete it,told me to reboot again. Now it won't even turn on, it says

"reload software: 552"

WTFF

+@@+ you RIMM

v3nbjc.jpg

Originally Posted by PoeticJays

$!@.

I have a Tour and i tried downloading the new 5.0 version from the app store, told me to reboot, i rebooted, don't see the icon anywhere. try to delete it, told me to reboot again. Now it won't even turn on, it says

"reload software: 552"

WTFF

+@@+ you RIMM
Its where the original BBM icon was. hit the bb button, and all the messenger programs are in the same folder. It's in the instant messagingfolder. It automatically replaced bbm5 with the old icon
Or just hold down your your bb button and all your programs running will show up. BBM is always on by default.

& thank you for the heads up on the message folder, got it working appreciate it.

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

who's kells? thanks for the invite to the group.. did i scan you thinking it was for the group?
butttt.. my bb is hung up on the "Please Wait Creating Group..." popup.. battery pull time?

Same thing is happening to me.

I'm feeling stupid but how do i actually scan the barcode? I got the camera to open off BBM 5.0 but then what?

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

I'm feeling stupid but how do i actually scan the barcode? I got the camera to open off BBM 5.0 but then what?
it should automatically read the barcode

Back
Top Bottom