Official BCS & College Football Bowl Selection topic. (Full list, pg. 1)

This quickly went from potentially one of the most exciting Bowl seasons to one of the worst!!! I can't get over how bad they screwed this up!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
Absolutely #!@!!%@ absurd!! I'm not even a fan of TCU or BSU but I want to see what they can do against "national powerhouses" not each other!Nobody will give either team any credit no matter the outcome and that is a total shame because I honestly think that they can play with and possibly beatANYBODY in the country...

Originally Posted by IYE2

oooh Iowa GT should be a good game. Iowas defense is very sound.
That's actually a good game to watch 18key (I know its still weak for a BCS game though
laugh.gif
).

It will be interesting watching Iowa's run D against G-Tech's option.

roll.gif
at Boise would roll Florida.

Get out of here.

Florida is gonna handle Cincy by 2 tds.

Cincy couldn't fill the Orange Bowl last year so I doubted they want to risk that happening again by giving it to Iowa.

Quick early predictions:
UF big over Cincy
TCU over Boise State by 7-10
GT over Iowa

I can't see Bama losing to Texas...barring a McElroy implosion. Saban's game planning is second to none in CFB.

O$U
smokin.gif
Got a whole month to practice defending the spread - I would testMasoli's arm all game.

So.

Bama - Texas
Boise - TCU
Florida - Cincy
Iowa - Georgia Tech
Oregon - Ohio St.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'll be anticipating 2 games. %+!!!*+ horrible selections.

Full list is up.

On the undercard, I'm excited for Clemson/Kentucky, VT/Tennessee, PSU/LSU, and OSU/Ole Miss.

should have been...

Bama - Texas
Florida - TCU
Boise - Cincy
Iowa - GT
Oregon - Ohio St.

even tho i think Florida just had a bad game against a good team......i think Florida is still better then Texas, TCU, Cincy, Boise or anybody its the SECpeople

i would have like to seen a rematch if Texas lost

All a money making scheme. It's a shame the game that i'm most excited about is cinci/uf

^ DLo, LSU gonna run it on Penn State. Clark got no playmakers to work with.

Rueben Randle is dirty
pimp.gif

The only game that excites me is Cincy and Florida. This bowl season is wash.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

should have been...

Bama - Texas
Florida - TCU
Boise - Cincy
Iowa - GT
Oregon - Ohio St.

even tho i think Florida just had a bad game against a good team......i think Florida is still better then Texas, TCU, Cincy, Boise or anybody its the SEC people

i would have like to seen a rematch if Texas lost
This is exactly how I feel like it should have been. The people in the BCS offices are laughing at us all right now.

& OP thanks for posting that list

Wisconsin vs Miami

My 2 favorite teams going at it...and playing it where i live. yea boy

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Why? Florida is going to roll in that one.

Originally Posted by isu42

Keep telling yourself that. Everyone said the same thing about Georgia and West Virginia. Their offense is good enough to keep them in the game.

What a bunch of @@+$!%@#. TCU vs Boise... The BCS committee is a bunch of cowards.

Originally Posted by isu42

Keep telling yourself that. Everyone said the same thing about Georgia and West Virginia. Their offense is good enough to keep them in the game.
That Florida vs Cincy is the only other BCS game that even intrigues me somewhat aside from the Rose Bowl of course...
pimp.gif
lets go ducks! Kindasucks how the PAC 10 doesn't have any anticipation though for who they get in a BCS game... It's always Big X
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom