Official BCS & College Football Bowl Selection topic. (Full list, pg. 1)

Originally Posted by S4L3

Chick-fil-A
Virginia Tech vs. Tennessee
Wrap this W up in a nice neat little package...

laugh.gif
Shoes, what we bettin ?

Originally Posted by toine2983

They did TCU and Boise dirty.
smh.gif

Absolutely disgusting. Damn I wish UT would have lost yesterday. Wow. If TCU or Boise fans exist, I'm sure they are pissed.

Good Miami is staying in Florida.

Miami vs Wisconsin
pimp.gif

I haven't seen Wisconsin play that much this year.

the BCS is a joke

The BCS doesn't want the potential for 3-4 undefeated teams. Right now we have 5 undefeated teams. 4 of them play each other, so that will cancel out 2 ofthem, leaving us with 3. They have to be expecting Florida to beat Cinci, so that will only leave us with 2. With one of them being a Non BCS Conference Team,they won't have to worry about the split title conflicts.

then TCU VS Boise state In my mind, this is all 100% an attempt to keep the BCS teams looking good. They can live with one undefeated non-BCS team who wins aBCS bowl, but if there's two...that means the system needs to be changed.

I still don't understand why people get so fired up over BCS bowls, in reality all bowls are the same except one bowl, #1 v. #2

the rest are irrelevant and no one remembers anything else

Meineke Car Care Bowl in Charlotte, NC is UNC vs Pitt.

This should be an entertaining game.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Good Miami is staying in Florida.

Miami vs Wisconsin
pimp.gif

I haven't seen Wisconsin play that much this year.

they can run the ball thats about it...John Clay is a beast

but i think miami will easily beat them...wisky is just to slow

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I still don't understand why people get so fired up over BCS bowls, in reality all bowls are the same except one bowl, #1 v. #2

::Looks at avatar::

80508295.jpg

Stanford Vs Oklahoma
pimp.gif

Going to be a great game.
Gerhart will go off hopefully. Luck to Owusu
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Such an obvious conspiracy by the BCS. Why would the Fiesta bowl pick both BSU and TCU? No F'ing way. Impossible. BCS had to have forced both of thoseteams on the Fiesta bowl committee. Ridiculous.

This screws up the whole bowl season. I love CFB but until the BCS is gone the postseason will always be garbage. Such a shame because CFB regular season isbetter than anything sports related in existence.

TCU vs. BS?? why we dont want to see that let them prove themselves vs. a big conference school *%$$ the BCS they are just trying to hide the flaws at thepoint smh....

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

80508295.jpg
eek.gif
did you come up with that all by yourself?

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

80508295.jpg
eek.gif
did you come up with that all by yourself?

laugh.gif
at the comeback.

I dont like BSU nor TCU.... but wow... I quess the BCS said well they did all they had to do to get in... lets just screw them over and play each other....DUMB....

Northwestern playing in January is SUCH a good look
pimp.gif

What does everyone think about our chances against Auburn?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

the BCS is a joke

The BCS doesn't want the potential for 3-4 undefeated teams. Right now we have 5 undefeated teams. 4 of them play each other, so that will cancel out 2 of them, leaving us with 3. They have to be expecting Florida to beat Cinci, so that will only leave us with 2. With one of them being a Non BCS Conference Team, they won't have to worry about the split title conflicts.

then TCU VS Boise state In my mind, this is all 100% an attempt to keep the BCS teams looking good. They can live with one undefeated non-BCS team who wins a BCS bowl, but if there's two...that means the system needs to be changed.

Read this folks, the most intelligent response in the entire thread.

The BCS didnt wanna see another Utah/Bama outcome. TCU players didnt look all that excited to be playing boise. They know they can beat those clowns

Back
Top Bottom