Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Will be close in the 1st half, but once that 2nd half hits....Auburn will take full control.

Oregon - 38

Oreon - 24

Another classic RoOk post.
laugh.gif

Don't hate either team, and Oregon represents the Pac-10...so I think I'll hope Oregon wins to shut up Verne Lundquist but wouldn't be surprised either way. Should be close throughout.

Don't hate either team, and Oregon represents the Pac-10...so I think I'll hope Oregon wins to shut up Verne Lundquist but wouldn't be surprised either way. Should be close throughout.

will never cheer for oregon, cal, usc or zona to win anything for the pac-10.

lets go auburn

lets go auburn

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

lets go auburn

pimp.gif
as it should be
pimp.gif
Agreed.  My hate runs deep for those teams, plus if I never moved back up to the NW I would have gone to Auburn.  I want Cam to destroy the Ducks so these fairweather fans up here that all the sudden have inflated egos get that @*@* popped and go back into hiding.

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

lets go auburn

pimp.gif
as it should be
pimp.gif
Agreed.  My hate runs deep for those teams, plus if I never moved back up to the NW I would have gone to Auburn.  I want Cam to destroy the Ducks so these fairweather fans up here that all the sudden have inflated egos get that @*@* popped and go back into hiding.

Never got a chance to watch Oregon this year so I'm just going to be watching things unfold as a College Football fan....a good game is all I hope for
pimp.gif
....let the best team win

Never got a chance to watch Oregon this year so I'm just going to be watching things unfold as a College Football fan....a good game is all I hope for
pimp.gif
....let the best team win

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

pimp.gif
Hopefully this is the day that Chester and I can silence CP 
roll.gif

I think I have every negative thing he's ever said about the ducks screencapped and  saved on my cpu.  I'm about to unfold a case bigger than the watergate scandal if the ducks win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

pimp.gif
Hopefully this is the day that Chester and I can silence CP 
roll.gif

I think I have every negative thing he's ever said about the ducks screencapped and  saved on my cpu.  I'm about to unfold a case bigger than the watergate scandal if the ducks win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Best matchup since USC/Texas, IMO.

Agree with Dre, but if I had to pick, I'd like to see Oregon finally reach that plateau.

Best matchup since USC/Texas, IMO.

Agree with Dre, but if I had to pick, I'd like to see Oregon finally reach that plateau.

Back
Top Bottom