Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

pimp.gif
Hopefully this is the day that Chester and I can silence CP 
roll.gif
You know damn well that even if the Ducks won 3,219 - 0 it still wouldn't silence CP.

I'm totally expecting that fool Exile to show up if they win.  Ya'll remember we never saw him again after the Boise St opener? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
  I feel bad about that sometimes

No I don't, not even a little. 
laugh.gif

Just gimme a damn good game tonight.  Let me see some 06 Rose Bowl type nonsense.  If Ducks win, I'll be here for ya to throw tomatoes at.
happy.gif

I'm totally expecting that fool Exile to show up if they win.  Ya'll remember we never saw him again after the Boise St opener? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Just gimme a damn good game tonight.  Let me see some 06 Rose Bowl type nonsense.  If Ducks win, I'll be here for ya to throw tomatoes at.
happy.gif

airblaster503 wrote:
Kal Ripped Ken wrote:
Bigmike23 wrote:
will never cheer for oregon, cal, usc or zona to win anything for the pac-10.

lets go auburn

pimp.gif
as it should be

pimp.gif
Agreed.  My hate runs deep for those teams, plus if I never moved back up to the NW I would have gone to Auburn.  I want Cam to destroy the Ducks so these fairweather fans up here that all the sudden have inflated egos get that @*@* popped and go back into hiding.

THIS! F all this conference unity *$@!, if UW aint lifting the championship nobody is....Go Tigers!

airblaster503 wrote:
Kal Ripped Ken wrote:
Bigmike23 wrote:
will never cheer for oregon, cal, usc or zona to win anything for the pac-10.

lets go auburn

pimp.gif
as it should be

pimp.gif
Agreed.  My hate runs deep for those teams, plus if I never moved back up to the NW I would have gone to Auburn.  I want Cam to destroy the Ducks so these fairweather fans up here that all the sudden have inflated egos get that @*@* popped and go back into hiding.

THIS! F all this conference unity *$@!, if UW aint lifting the championship nobody is....Go Tigers!

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif
Oh Exile haha
He lived up to his screen name 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif
Oh Exile haha
He lived up to his screen name 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I kind of want to root for Oregon...

Then again, !@@@ them, their fan base is terrible (Not talkin' about the NT OU fans).

An SEC team winning again though,
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom