OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

If Oklahoma loses I will off this SN
j/k

smh.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

Spikes is such a %%#%*. This dude is just like that %#%@$+ crowder. Actin all tough needs to get his @#! beat.

You seem mad. Would you happen to be a fan of the Seminoles?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Executive76

Receiver's fault he didn't move towards the ball...he waited...if he came to the ball it would have been an incomplete at worse
if you dont know anything about football, then dont post

[Jay-z]If you not feelin fine cost you nothing...pay me no mind][Jay-z]

Tennessee
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hugebird

Spikes is such a %%#%*. This dude is just like that %#%@$+ crowder. Actin all tough needs to get his @#! beat.

You seem mad. Would you happen to be a fan of the Seminoles?
you can tell

sick.gif
at those hands...best TE prospect this year??

And we all know Tebow is clutch, but how bout Bradford if OU needs him to step up late.

It's about time Harris started backin' up all that trash talking
laugh.gif

Major
pimp.gif
broke up what coulda been a big pitch n catch...

I'm still waiting for Charlie Strong to get a HC gig somewhere
eyes.gif
Strong > Shannon IMO

roll.gif
Dude is seriously outta control

I don't follow college sports at all but is Tim Tebow like the Tyler Hansborough of college football?
I just tuned into the game and I'm already tired of this announcer giving Tebow a BJ

wow i cannot believe the tebow slurping going on by the commentators..with that said florida better win..

what the hell are the announcers talking about? i really dont care how "nice" of a guy Tebow is.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I don't follow college sports at all but is Tim Tebow like the Tyler Hansborough of college football?

If your trying to call him a soft white boy than no. If your trying to say they will have the same impact in the pros than yes.

"if you're fortunate to spend 15-20 minutes around tim tebow, your life is better for it"

MASSIVE SLURPN of TEBOW...

" He is just a remarkable man... just meeting him you will be better for it...."
!+*%!

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

If your trying to call him a soft white boy than no. If your trying to say they will have the same impact in the pros than yes.
No I'm talking about the way they are riding him hard

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

No I'm talking about the way they are riding him hard

Because dude is raw as a college QB

Back
Top Bottom