OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

From that back view...it looked like they was gonna murder the kicker....
laugh.gif

hopefully UF can get another stop here.
doesnt seem like OU can run the ball anymore. nice halftime adjustment by UF

Stoops and Urban are really having a contest to see who can lose the game for their team.

They get the stop, but it flips field position.

Thank goodness the roughing the punter didn't cost UF.

Brandon James can't do anything tonight I thought he would be a major factor tonight.

Mullen really needs to step his game up. I understand that you feel that if you feed the rock to Demps that he'll eventually break one, but I've seenhim be more creative in the regular season getting him the ball in space. Oklahoma has done well tackling this game, but you have to take a shot.

Originally Posted by hugebird

Mullen really needs to step his game up. I understand that you feel that if you feed the rock to Demps that he'll eventually break one, but I've seen him be more creative in the regular season getting him the ball in space. Oklahoma has done well tackling this game, but you have to take a shot.
he has been callin a rather conservative game so far. They seem to be getting away from what got them here, spreading the rock around to dudesBESIDES percy

Damn, Kestahn Moore sighting. Son has GOT to be salty.

Man, people hate on Tebow for the hype he gets, but he is PERFECT for this offense.

Back
Top Bottom