OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

frown.gif
I want Percy back next year...

Dude earned himself too much money tonight, though.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

so the post show drinking game is - every time tebow thanks god, you take a drink. If he says jesus, two drinks. if he says his "my personal lord and savior jesus christ" you finish the bottle.

I have work in the morning and I can't afford a trip to the ER.

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

damn...could the announcers suck any harder?....

I always wondered why you'd give Herbstreit an announcing job. Like, why him? he doesnt tell us anything new or interesting, he just spends all gamepraising the quarterbacks.

BUT,
pimp.gif

these announcers need to get back to tim tebow and how he will be the one to stop the polar ice caps from melting

Major props to Oklahoma for playing way better D than expected..

But U knew them _ wasnt putting up nowhere near 60 on the mighty gators..

LETS #!%+@!+ GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Urban Meyer is sitting on a gold mine. FLORIDA IS THE BEST FOOTBALL BREEDING GROUND IN THE USA. There's no deabate, (Im from South Florida BTW). Meyersscheme is perfect for college football. He's set at UF.

Honestly this loss is on Stoops for not throwing on 3rd in the redzone in the first, and Johnson, and Iglasias for droping the ball and it going directly intoFlorida defenders hands. Bradford played almost flawless for what he was given to work with tonight.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Dudes forget so quickly...
smh.gif

Mr President was a BEAST man.

Anyway, as far as this game... Percy trying to get his T.O. on with this "return from injury" game.

The big difference is that Harvin might be on the winning end tonight.
nobody is forgettin, but Percy is comparable to Reggie. He just flat out doesnt have the stats to be better than Reggie

just 1 stop. thas all thas necessary
no he is not even in the same league most people will forget percy bush is one of the best to ever play CFB
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

damn...could the announcers suck any harder?....

I always wondered why you'd give Herbstreit an announcing job. Like, why him? he doesnt tell us anything new or interesting, he just spends all game praising the quarterbacks.

BUT,
pimp.gif

ucks Gators Jayhawks

So do you like Florida, Oregon, or Kansas? "Fans" like you...
tired.gif
smh.gif

UM wants to smile so hard.

damn dude got on a red bandana botton up
roll.gif

Tebow bein unsportsmanlike
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

prolly yelled something like "may god have mercy on your soul!!!"
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom