OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

I think that the game had NFL players all over the field.

The best players from what I saw was Dunlap, Harvin, Mccoy, and Spikes of course. Joe Haden will be good at the next level as well. Greshem will be a tweener .I know son never blocks which can be cured with the right staff.

Bradford stared down his Wr the whole night. I counted 3x's the whole game where he went to his second read. He everytime they went under center he lookedvery uncomfortable. He needs to come out and work with a pro style Offense. He or Tebow will be crazy to stay another year. They are hurting their future bystaying in the spread O

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Goodfella 19

USC would have beat either team. Game was pretty much garbage as a whole
I agree, but we all know that my opinion is bias.

ChampCruThik, last time I checked Florida didn't take care of business against Ole Miss
grin.gif
. Whatever though because we can all argue to we are blue in the face, it doesn't make a difference. Congrats to the Gators and Henz0 (The only Florida fan I can stomach in S & T).
No love?

Percy > Crabby, Dez, Maclin
As a football player... Sure...

As a wide receiver... Naaaaaaah...

Oh, and on Tebow leaving... He'd be absolutely insane to leave Florida right now... He's living the dream right now. His family has money, so thatain't an issue... He ain't gonna be picked early. He's on a team that'll open as the preseason #1 next season and find themselves right back inthe National Title game next season if he returns...

His draft stock ain't high enough right now to leave... You don't leave as a mid-round pick unless you're strapped for money that bad... Stay incollege. You're the face of college football and the biggest man on any campus in the country... I say enjoy it while it lasts...

Was i the only one who heard them say Percy benches 405 last night ? or was I hearing things ?

sick.gif

I think he'll stay for reasons like Leinart.

<3First Born
laugh.gif

If he stays I think we finally see the matchup we've been waiting for

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Was i the only one who heard them say Percy benches 405 last night ? or was I hearing things ?

sick.gif
Not really surprising at his size and being able to train with the best trainers and ufs facilities.

Originally Posted by don23lucia

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Goodfella 19

USC would have beat either team. Game was pretty much garbage as a whole
I agree, but we all know that my opinion is bias.

ChampCruThik, last time I checked Florida didn't take care of business against Ole Miss
grin.gif
. Whatever though because we can all argue to we are blue in the face, it doesn't make a difference. Congrats to the Gators and Henz0 (The only Florida fan I can stomach in S & T).
No love?
My bad don23lucia
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Gators,

[Biggie]"Your reign on the top was short like leprechauns... "[/Biggie]

[Sam Cooke]...A change gon come. Oooooo yes it will
[/Sam Cooke]

Go get'em CLK n crew

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by WILLINC

sick.gif
Not really surprising at his size and being able to train with the best trainers and ufs facilities.
yea i stopped maxing in HS but my senior year i was at 330 and i was only 178lbs if i would have played CFB im sure i would have got to that....

laugh.gif
this thread was straight comedy. Like I said before defense wins championships and that's why we won last night (outside of Percy and Tebow). Oklahomareally surprised me, they brought out intensity and it was a bit nervous there for a while especially in the 1st half, but our D stepped up in the red zone. Ihave to say it was a tremendous atmosphere in South FL yesterday and I had great seats, in the FL endzone like 9 rows back (I'll put up some pics later).

Anyway to Henz, don23, WILL, AJ and anyone else part of Gator Nation.......Champs again!!!! Let's do it again next year? 4 titles in the 3 years I'vebeen down here, just absolutely ridiculous. I'm going back to sleep.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

I remember hearing on ESPN one time that they thought Tebow was one of the Top 10 best college football players ever.
laugh.gif
There is nothing funny about that. As an FSU fan i hate him as much as anybody but he is one of the best players I have seen in my lifetime and iseasily one of the best of the last 20 years.

I remember hearing on ESPN one time that they thought Tebow was one of the Top 10 best college football players ever.
laugh.gif
He is, you mad?

laugh.gif

I remember hearing on ESPN once that Wilt was one ot the 10 best NBA players ever.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

*looks at sig*

*WE ARE OKLAHOMA*
1950 1955 1956 1974 1975 1985 2000

LOL.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

laugh.gif

*looks at sig*

*WE ARE OKLAHOMA*
1950 1955 1956 1974 1975 1985 2000

LOL.
Yea he's just a salty 15 year old kid, don't mind him...

Originally Posted by henz0

I think he'll stay for reasons like Leinart.

<3First Born
laugh.gif

If he stays I think we finally see the matchup we've been waiting for
yup. the little country kid from Tuscola, TX vs. Jesus Christ

What do i have to be mad about? We lost the game, i know that. I'm not gonna get all butthurt.
laugh.gif

And who the hell is this lu cash dude?

Do i know you?

What do i have to be mad about? We lost the game, i know that. I'm not gonna get all butthurt.
laugh.gif

And who the hell is this lu cash dude?

Do i know you?
This is like my 8th screenname, I'm no newbie, so fall back and go play with your toys.

Why does *We are Oklahoma* crack on Tebow and have an avy of a Texas Tech player making a game winning play against Texas?

I smell sodium.
laugh.gif

That was a good one.
indifferent.gif
fam you laughed at the fact that tebow is a top 10 CFB player ever

lets be serious here, Tebow is prolly a top 3 CFB player ever. you should have expected to get laughed at

Originally Posted by CP1708

Why does *We are Oklahoma* crack on Tebow and have an avy of a Texas Tech player making a game winning play against Texas?

I smell sodium.
laugh.gif

That was the play that won the game for them, giving Texas that 1 loss that would help OU eventually squeeze past them in the BCS. TT helped US.

I'm not salty,it's not that serious for me.

But i guess.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I smell sodium.
laugh.gif

That was the play that won the game for them, giving Texas that 1 loss that would help OU eventually squeeze past them in the BCS. TT helped US.

I'm not salty,it's not that serious for me.

But i guess.
laugh.gif

Alright, I'll buy that. I'm not a total a hole.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom