Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by Jglo06

btw, nba>nfl.
lies truth

pimp.gif
Fixed

oh and thread not /....ladies keep them coming
put up or shut up....and what I posted wasn't even the best the NFL has to offer.

Cuz what I posted TRUMPS the hell outta that 'Gay' N....I give u Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard, and CP3....

but I could go IN
oh please do
NFL players
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by Jglo06

btw, nba>nfl.
lies truth

pimp.gif
Fixed

oh and thread not /....ladies keep them coming
put up or shut up....and what I posted wasn't even the best the NFL has to offer.

Cuz what I posted TRUMPS the hell outta that 'Gay' N....I give u Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard, and CP3....

but I could go IN

Well I meant in general not just looks wise...but if I wasn't on my jobs crappy desktop and my macbook screen wasn't cracked we'd battle it out nbavs. nfl
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by stepheezy

Hazel eyed,

His name is Mykal Bean. That boy is fiiiiire, i loves him.
smile.gif
Thank you SO much for giving me a name! I thought I would never ever find out. OMG, now I can find actual pictures and websites of him!!!You donot understand what he does to me. Is he Filipino? Whatever he is...He is beautiful.
embarassed.gif

I am in love. <3

wow so i come in hear to see if im gettin beasted on yet
grin.gif
... only to find out that this thread has turned into DUDES arguing over which sport has betterlookin DUDES?? and on top of that... they start postin the pics for these broads!?!?

WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THAT!!!!????!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by stepheezy

Hazel eyed,

His name is Mykal Bean. That boy is fiiiiire, i loves him.
smile.gif
Thank you SO much for giving me a name! I thought I would never ever find out. OMG, now I can find actual pictures and websites of him!!!You do not understand what he does to me. Is he Filipino? Whatever he is...He is beautiful.
embarassed.gif

I am in love. <3

embarassed.gif

AHH TAE YENG IS THAT MAN!
Mmmmm, eye candy for sure..

whatever happened to Raz-B?
I used to be madly in love with the dude.
sybbdd.jpg

Bad picture, but you know what I'm getting at.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

it was all about Jboog (Jarell Damonte Houston )
pimp.gif

*will be back to post pics*

shout out to Harlemkickdiva

*update*

this thread completely solidified my love for dark skin black men...i get all gushy inside...not a better type of man on the planet...don't get it twistedtho...a fine man is a fine man...but a fine DS man is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ProperLive

NO NO NO NO NO this is NOT going to turn into a male PYP boost-your-ego type %**.

So guys, if you're thinking about pyp, take a 10 person survey. If it's a unanimous vote, then post it and we shall see. Otherwise, stay out.

Thank you
happy.gif

Originally Posted by LadiiKix

Originally Posted by ProperLive

NO NO NO NO NO this is NOT going to turn into a male PYP boost-your-ego type %**.

So guys, if you're thinking about pyp, take a 10 person survey. If it's a unanimous vote, then post it and we shall see. Otherwise, stay out.

Thank you
happy.gif

2hx39k5.gif

Back
Top Bottom