OFFICIAL BEAUTIFUL MEN THREAD vol. Ladies Let's Get It

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by breathinsexnikejays

yeah Drizzy can get it.. just read some groupie tales about him on backstagepazz.com
I read the whole blog .
laugh.gif

As did I

Yea them Drake stories were all
devil.gif

Had me thinking all kinds of thoughts
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by breathinsexnikejays

yeah Drizzy can get it.. just read some groupie tales about him on backstagepazz.com
I read the whole blog .
laugh.gif

As did I

Yea them Drake stories were all
devil.gif

Had me thinking all kinds of thoughts
wink.gif

i read them too...i'm not surprised tho...the way he carries himself i figured it had to be good...

Originally Posted by B0SSLDY

AHH TAE YENG IS THAT MAN!
Mmmmm, eye candy for sure..

whatever happened to Raz-B?
I used to be madly in love with the dude.
sybbdd.jpg

Bad picture, but you know what I'm getting at.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
his grown man pics look a lot better lol. I <3 his fine *!%. i never listened to b2k back in the day tho. he got a myspace if you that curious.

some of the dudes posted in here are
devil.gif

yeah that happened when he was mad young. to him and others *shudders* he did that character thing for aids awareness. i know people either really like him orjust hate him tho lol.

"jimmy" got mad sexy tho over the years. a built up chest, stacked abs, and them cuts are always appreciated.

i just saw Angels and Demons today and i've developed appreciation for two new guys

Ewan McGregor
ewan-mcgregor.jpg

and Nikolaj Lie Kaas
1186559789.jpg

and even though he's already been mentioned, johnny depp has reaffirmed his beautiful man status with the promotion of his new move Public Enemies. JD + awell-fitted suit + guns =
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

6a00d8341c9e5b53ef00e55350d3f58833-800pi

My old computer can't handle all of the pic heavy pages but THIS fool right here currently owns all of my affection.

Originally Posted by PatronOnIce

Even though whats his name? Rock Ji? is very fit I dont find him attractive. I've never once found asians hot idk why.

laugh.gif
some cute ones in here but we need more latino guys...

idk why im just not attracted to asians on any level. lol.

more latinos could be a good look def.

I never contributed my own group of pics so here are guys i think are mad sexy. I already know some of yall wont agree but its cool lol.

lloyd.jpg

qs00lz.jpg

vdcrw6.jpg

v4s75i.jpg

1zpmeki.jpg

11abvjo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom