*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

i wish his lyrics were able to be heard better....his flow for that song kinda got in the way

bruh did his thing last night tho

Last edited:
Could barely hear the lyrics, but dope performance. I like the ending where he switched up the lyrics to talk about police brutality ala J Cole

Can't even blame you, I could barely make out what he was saying, dude had the music a little too loud

Last edited:
the lack of respect for KRIT is so disrespectful. People complain about how bad hiphop has gotten and haven't even heard of this guy. So lame.

BTW Cadillactica is top 3 rap album of the year.
man wait till you see the interview with ebro and them. No respect at all.

KRIT gonna have to change the subject in his interviews from defending the stigma of Mississippi. it leads to more negativity and not the music.

That interview was mad wack. I was waiting for this interview since the album dropped because at hot97 its "all about the music" "real hiphop." After seeing that interview aint no music being talked, aint never bout no music.

I don't understand  why they even brought up Power 105 like that had anything to do with HIM.

What I wanted them to expand on is how Def Jam does not care about KRIT at all.

Rosenberg said it but didnt expand on in what way.

Last edited:
man wait till you see the interview with ebro and them. No respect at all.

KRIT gonna have to change the subject in his interviews from defending the stigma of Mississippi. it leads to more negativity and not the music.
just seen it.......... Probably the worst interview I ever saw. Nothing interesting.

What the hell did I just watch? :lol: :smh:

That part about the Breakfast Club interview was so ******* unnecessary and petty
I started fast forwarding through that **** when that whole thing started. I don't get how they don't see that by doing **** like this they're only turning off more fans to their 'interviews.'

They spent a good amount of time on some personal ****. Terrible.

Last edited:
I didn't like it at all, they was tryna play him all thru the interview.

"You got two more spins here than anywhere else" :smh:

Krits expression in the screen cap says it all.  That was just petty.  I wouldn't be surprised if he never goes there again.  Were they tryna bribe him by saying come to hot 97 cause we play your records? Sounding like some clowns.  Krit also made a good point  about Mt. Olympus cant believe no one ever really questioned him about it. 

Anyway, I'm still bumping this album daily and wont stop any time soon..   

That what happens when you start feeling the pressure from the competitions foot on your neck. You panic, get desperate, gasp and start grabbing at air. Krit was just there to witness it.

:smh: What Hot97 has become....

Last edited:
The whole interview was filled with little slick comments. I don't get it. Hot 97 is suppose to be Hip Hop and they got one of the few lyrical dudes of this generation on and he gets little to no respect. His interview on The Breakfast Club was way better than that ****.

Back
Top Bottom