*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Honestly I can't compare anything.

The last 3 projects have been home runs to me

This dude just can't miss with me. I thoroughly enjoy dudes music to the point where everything is evenly as good as the next to me.

I haven't felt that way about an artist since Outkast.

It's a classic imo and will be played in my whip as long as I got ears

The production on king remembered in time and r4 is :pimp:

It's wild I remember most NTers were saying a king remembered in Time wasnt that good. Glad errbody came around

Kings remember in times is top for me with this dude. He has had the crown of the south to me since "Krit wuz here"

He can do no wrong. That feel or sound of Outkast and Pimp will never be touched but this dude is the closest to it. He got his own style but it's a classic style. Dude is a legend to me.

Last edited:
so you guys taking Catallactica or Forest Hills Drive for best album this year?

Last edited:
Also 40 water skated on mind control. :pimp:

Krit should've told Wiz to sit down somewhere, he stunk the whole song up.

so you guys taking Catallactica or Forest Hills Drive for best album this year?

Cadillactica is the best album this year. FHD is great, but I'm having trouble getting into a few tracks (Hello, Apparently). Still gonna support Cole. Piñata was good, but Gibbs flow can get monotonous after so long. 2014 has been good for hip-hop/rap though. KRIT, Cole, YG, Schoolboy Q, Gibbs, Jeezy, all came correct.

Yea, as good as Cadillatica is, it's not better than Piñata. And honestly, I haven't bought PRhyme & 36 Season yet either, but I have no doubt those will immediately be in my top 3 when I listen.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

gibbs didn't drop this year?
laugh.gif

Pinata, FHD, Cadillactica, RTJ2, PRhyme, Oxymoron, If There's a Hell Below, Under Pressure, Nobody's Smiling, and the last spot is reserved for NIpsey 
pimp.gif

So now that we've all digested Cadillactica, where does it rank in comparison to his other projects? Its better then LFTU but I'm having trouble placing it ahead of any of the 4 tapes

Its still tough for me man... Its free of flaws just like all his other projects(minus his worst LFTU)

I want to place it at 2 or 3.

I dont think its better than KRIT Wuz Here or Return of 4 EVA but i havent really gon in depth as to why not and KWH may also occupy that 1 spot for me strictly based on nostalgia as i always feel like I am in the minority when I say its better than R4.

I find myself wondering if Cadillactica should be ranked 1 for what he was able to accomplish without sampling. But then I look at the rest of the catalog and see that he did everything himself regards if he sampled, so should that be more impressive?

Dont know right now but I thoroughly enjoy the album. Just got my vinyl copy the other day.

Last edited:
I feel you man. I can't find a place for it right now either. I still play it regularly along with the mix tapes.

I haven't ranked them. I know Wuz Here is my favorite and Live From the Underground is my least. Just appreciate the music.

Def Jam owes it to my dude to let him go elsewhere. Totally dropped the ball with him as an artist. Seeing Cole on the verge of pushing 300K+ first week is crazy. KRIT tweeting that cadillactica is now about to gt Target stores. Nearly a month later? It's too late. Def jam handled this album terribly. Album of the year, in my opinion, but it's clear that this label doesn't know how to handle an artist like KRIT. Granted, I also believe him being from the south with a strong southern drawl will always limit his overall popularity when compared to some of his peers, I'd much rather see him elsewhere in a position where he's handled better. Def Jam ain't ****.

^Besides the AOTY part, I definitely agree with the rest. Def Jam is a landfill as far as promotion goes, which is a shame being that at one time, they had Method Man, Jay-Z, Foxy Brown, DMX, and LL all dropping heat.

Back
Top Bottom