*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

I just dont understand. and then I do.

I understand how a NY based artist can sell more records than a southern artist.

But I dont understand how KRIT being signed to def jam doesnt default with him having a certain level of promotion on the national scene. I dont understand how his album wasnt originally sold at Target.

On the other hand you have artists like Future who dominant the Radio, but only sell the same amount of records as KRIT.

Whats the deal here?!?

Couldn't agree more :lol: its very confusing. Its similar to back in 2010 when Soulja Boy and GFK both sold the same amount, yet Soulja Boy had 2 huge singles, and GFK just had a video single on 106 and Rap City

S/O to Big Krit for performing "Mt. Olympus" with Jackson States band, Sonic Boom of the South, during the Battle of the Bands. This should boost his sales. His performance starts at 13:54 for the people that don't want to watch the entire vid.

I am a former band head so I loved this idea! Heard Southern play No Type in December and immediately thought a band should play Mt. Olympus.

Sonic Boom sounded good!

I am a former band head so I loved this idea! Heard Southern play No Type in December and immediately thought a band should play Mt. Olympus.

Sonic Boom sounded good!
Yeah I'm from Mississippi so I grew up around the HBCU band culture. Big Krit loves The Boom and they love him back. He's shouted them out on a few songs so I knew he would do some type of work with them. This was a nice little surprise that will have more JSU students/supporters checking out his material. Now he needs to visit Alcorn State & Mississippi Valley State.

Sonic Boom sounded good!

Used to march for SU. This was pretty dope of Krit though.

wow at the thought of outkast or bootsy collins on mind control... that would've been great.

badu on angels would've been great too.

This is why Krit is one of the best out man. Dude makes great music and you can tell by the quality he puts out, he takes his time with it :smokin

Copped months ago, but haven't ripped the plastic off. Gotta do that soon. Even I sleep on Krit sometimes despite knowing he puts out quality work over and over and over...

Imma rank Krits albums best to worst.

1. 4Eva N A Day
2. Return of 4Eva
3. Krit Wuz Here
4. Cadillactica
5. King Remembered In Time
6. Live From The Underground

After letting Cadillactica marinate...

Krit Wuz Here
Cadillactica
Return Of 4eva
4eva n a day
King Remembered In Time

These are all great projects so it's hard to rank his stuff. Even LFTU had some great songs. My Sub PT2, Money On The Floor, Hydroplaning and Praying Man. Dude has the best body of work of this generation.

After letting Cadillactica marinate...

Krit Wuz Here
Cadillactica
Return Of 4eva
4eva n a day
King Remembered In Time

These are all great projects so it's hard to rank his stuff. Even LFTU had some great songs. My Sub PT2, Money On The Floor, Hydroplaning and Praying Man. Dude has the best body of work of this generation.

I can def rock with this list.

I dont know if you guys have heard this before, but I just heard it for the first time. My dudes Krit, Cole and Kendrick though 
sick.gif
 wish their verses were longer. 

the first version with Lupe is dope too 

Back
Top Bottom