*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

"Fast forward 10 years now who don't know KRIT"

nthat.gif

Man...cadiallctica ain't aging well imo..that whole futuristic theme is eh. It's still good but man I put on that sookie now and his new **** just ain't hitting like that old ****

Last edited:
Man...cadiallctica ain't aging well imo..that whole futuristic theme is eh. It's still good but man I put on that sookie now and his new **** just ain't hitting like that old ****

I don't totally agree b/c Mind Control, Mt. Olympus Reprise joint, and Do You Love Me are my joints still, but I will say now he 's a lot more conscious than he's been in the past causing his music to bump less than it used to. Also keep in mind that back then he himself were making the beats and alot of his newer stuff has production from other producers.

Yeah I think the beats are the problem...he need to start doing them again :lol: Cuz it's like night and day when you go back and listen to the old stuff. Even w/ a king remembered in time. The beats on there >>>>> cadillactica

Yea i disagree, cadillactica is such a dope album, i just recently been going back to it. Of course we all love krit production the best but i think the outside production on cadillactica was right in his wheelhouse. Been bumpin sxsw and krit foreva too

If you told me Krit produced all of Cadillactica I would believe it. The beats still have that country/soul/bounce.

Interesting you say that, because I agree/disagree to an extent. The only beats that sound obviously not made by him are Soul Food and Pay Attention. I would also believe it if someone told me he produced the entire thing, minus those two songs.

But I disagree with the content of the beats, Cadillactica was lacking 2-3 soulful instrumentals to really make this a KRIT project. Every KRIT project so far towards the end of the project has 3-4 soulful songs that separate KRIT from guys like J Cole. Songs like Bigger Picture and The Vent provide his albums with that signature soul that this album didn't have enough of

Recently like last year I told my brother to get on krit music and he came back this year and said he ****** with it, so I asked him what he's heard and he just said Cadillactica :lol:

Needless to say I have him the names of all the mixtapes and was like fam..if you like Cadillactica you have no idea what you're in for :smokin

Last edited:
Real talk I only like a couple songs off Cadillactica nowadays. Album didn't have the staying power that the other projects did for me

It's the production man, That futuristic **** doesn't withstand the test of time . As wel as it just not being as good as his old stuff. But a few songs still bang

It's the production man, That futuristic **** doesn't withstand the test of time . As wel as it just not being as good as his old stuff. But a few songs still bang

I agree man, its lacking that KRIT soul. Soul Food is still hard to me but songs like King of the South just are meh now

I agree man, its lacking that KRIT soul. Soul Food is still hard to me but songs like King of the South just are meh now
KOTS is a certified banger tho. Your ears are broke.

KOTS is a certified banger tho. Your ears are broke.

Idk fam, I used to think it was hard. It just doesn't have that same thump anymore. Still love Lost Generation :pimp:

I know this a couple months old but it just popped up on my Spotify. Luda and krit should really think about a doin an album together as their flows mesh very well and compliment each other.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom