*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

True, I think nobody takes him serious anymore though. He's just gotten TOO animated with the raps lol

Jawn go pretty hard, but im biased toward anything with Pimp and Bun in it ...however UGK did not come up with the line "My uzi weigh a ton" that line originated from Public Enemy for those of us old enough to remember PE ....Jay Electronica also used the same line. Texas Stand Up! UGK for life!

Mississippi looks quite as a church mouse. My family on my father's side is from there, I always wanna to go there just to see how it is.

Last edited:
Mississippi looks quite as a church mouse. My family on my father's side is from there, I always wanna to go there just to see how it is.
I've been here my whole life and you are correct on the quiet thing. Most people live in small towns, including Big Krit. You won't find much in these small to medium size towns. A few fast food joints, decent clothing stores and a lot of Walmarts. At night most of the highways are clear and you won't hear a word from the neighbors.

If you want entertainment then you will want to stick to big cities like Jackson, Biloxi and/or Hattiesburg. You will get bored if you visit the small towns.

I was born and raised in Chicago up until high school then moved to Jackson as a teenager ...went high school and college in Jackson MS and attended Jackson State University, absolutely had the most fun ever in my life.

IMO Mississippi is a good place to either attend college if you're young, or retire and relax if you're old, but that's pretty much it and the entertainment options are limited especially without any major sport teams.

I moved to Dallas in 2001 and absolutely love Texas as far a pursuing my career, Dallas is a melting pot of people from MS, LA, and OK ...I will continue to visit MS but I can't see myself ever moving back there.

Last edited:
pimp.gif
 I like this joint right here

I've been to the South a few times driving down the I-10, not my kind of place. 

In regards to Krit's status in the mainstream... Would yall feel how certain Future fans feel now that he has the spotlight and industry hype? The whole calling out people as bandwagoners and hype beasts etc...

Do you want KRIT to experience that or would you prefer he stay where he is at?

The only reason I would want KRIT to get a lil more notoriety is for his name to have to be mentioned when you mention Cole and Kendrick. Like cats need to be looking at folks stupid if they dont mention his name with them.

In regards to Krit's status in the mainstream... Would yall feel how certain Future fans feel now that he has the spotlight and industry hype? The whole calling out people as bandwagoners and hype beasts etc...

The only reason I would want KRIT to get a lil more notoriety is for his name to have to be mentioned when you mention Cole and Kendrick. Like cats need to be looking at folks stupid if they dont mention his name with them.

Especially J.Cole b/c Krit is just as nice, if not nicer ....now K Dot is on another level than the rest of his peers.

Especially J.Cole b/c Krit is just as nice, if not nicer ....now K Dot is on another level than the rest of his peers.
Its because of his label. Def Jams wack. I usually think its corny when people blame labels but krit has every right to.

I want Krit to get all his acclaim while not having to compromise his style (wishful thinking I know). So if he's able to blow up and people jump on and act like they've been down from the beginning, meh, let'em :lol:

Back
Top Bottom