*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Man i just got a new whip and let my Caddy go a few weeks ago... Gotta get used to bumping KRIT in the new thing.

Bending corners to his music in my lac was everything!

And he straight up slaughtered that Rhythm Roulette!!

5 years old today :nthat:

"So BAD" :smokin

that boy good!!

Still KWH for me.

Return of 4eva basically matched KWH tho. Those are back to back championships.

and dude really 3peated with 4eva n a Day

Last edited:
The phrase "cocaine and rollerblades" has my stomach hurting :rofl: dope vid

Just had to come back and say this Mass Appeal series is one of the best things on youtube I've come across in a long time. I don't know where I've been, but I just watched 3 of these and plan on watching a whole bunch more :lol: Krit, Black Milk and 9th Wonder all did their thing

Just had to come back and say this Mass Appeal series is one of the best things on youtube I've come across in a long time. I don't know where I've been, but I just watched 3 of these and plan on watching a whole bunch more :lol: Krit, Black Milk and 9th Wonder all did their thing

Rhythm Roulette is fire. I mentioned it in the Wrestling Thread a week ago lol. Erick The Architect is real good too

Just had to come back and say this Mass Appeal series is one of the best things on youtube I've come across in a long time. I don't know where I've been, but I just watched 3 of these and plan on watching a whole bunch more
laugh.gif
Krit, Black Milk and 9th Wonder all did their thing
Bruh Rapsody's verse over 9th's track was monumental. They need to drop that ASAP 
eek.gif

Man that record is cold! KRIT is King i tell ya.

Vibe of the song and video is so Scarface.

I was just at peachtree church a couple months ago... he couldnt have got permission to shoot on their steps lol

Back
Top Bottom