*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Sipped on the syrup before i started coughin', probably hit the southside before i started walkin'

Cool little appetizer here before any official stuff :smokin

This is a Jackin 4 Beats still tape for anybody who hasn't listened yet btw

Finally
Great things gonna come outta him not being on def jam anymore they was holding him back

Finally
Great things gonna come outta him not being on def jam anymore they was holding him back

Man he waited too long to try and get released from Def Jam. If this was like 4-5 years ago I would of been hyped but now. Eh :\

As long as he keeps dropping heat, I'll support the guy. Cadillactica was the only album I bought in the past 5-6 years

Finally my dude lefy def jam I hope he's able to be jn full control of his creativity from here on out

as much as i would love for him to not be on a major, if he cant get def jam to pay for some samples, its hard for me to think he is gonna pay for the samples.

Krit has shown he can do it without a boatload of samples, but thats where much of the soul he brings seem to come from. (not a knock, just an observation)

wheres the full joint at for personal use on say an ipod :nerd:?

edit:

Joint is good tho off 2 listens. took the day off:nerd: gonna give it a spin in the whip.

Last edited:
as much as i would love for him to not be on a major, if he cant get def jam to pay for some samples, its hard for me to think he is gonna pay for the samples.

Krit has shown he can do it with a boatload of samples, but thats where much of the soul he brings seem to come from. (not a knock, just an observation)

wheres the full joint at for personal use on say an ipod :nerd:?

I agree. He's going to have to adjust and use those samples for free promotional use. For his album just use stuff without the samples he cant clear. Its part of the game. Clearing samples is a heachache for even big labels.

I agree. He's going to have to adjust and use those samples for free promotional use. For his album just use stuff without the samples he cant clear. Its part of the game. Clearing samples is a heachache for even big labels.
He did/has been doing that. We got LFTU and the response was lukewarm at best. Cadillactica was very solid and saw him grow as producer without relying heavily on samples. The guest producers helped out too.

He may want to go the Kendrick route and tap more into the indie scene for samples. Plenty of upcoming/obscure artists in this day and age that could use the promotion, and probably wouldn't cost as much. KRIT will be fine. Look forward to this next chapter.

He indie now? Good.

Def Jam been lost since the mid 00's. They promote/promoted Trinidad James and Designer more than Krit and YG. They blew a perfect opportunity with YG and the **** Trump song.

Last edited:
Wish i met people in real life that could appreciate KRIT besides my brother lol
I get crucified for even trying to insert him into the same convo as Cole and Kdot :rolleyes

Glad to see KRIT drop Dej Jam, hoping the best for him. His first four mixtapes as a whole are absolute classics

Last edited:
Welcome the news of his departure from Def Jam... hate they didnt do the right thing and give that man more backing.

I see him going full indie or partnering with LA Reid and Epic.

Chaka Zulu I assume is still his management.

Welcome the news of his departure from Def Jam... hate they didnt do the right thing and give that man more backing.

I see him going full indie or partnering with LA Reid and Epic.

Chaka Zulu I assume is still his management.
That will probably be his best option on a major label. 

Wish i met people in real life that could appreciate KRIT besides my brother lol
I get crucified for even trying to insert him into the same convo as Cole and Kdot
eyes.gif

Glad to see KRIT drop Dej Jam, hoping the best for him. His first four mixtapes as a whole are absolute classics
I think he's in that conversation. Cole is my favorite. I just think that people may not realize how much krit not having a strong team behind him has hindered his career. Krit is the only artist who can complain about his label but never did
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom