*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

I'm sure if Drake would've dropped some freestyles over other people's stuff your ***** would've popped. But technically, he makes other people's music anyway

Krit is way better than drake

Lyrics
Content
Production

If krit wanted he could be on Kendrick/j Cole level

Krit my dude but no, but I'm not tryna open up that bag of worms in this thread

And I agree with your last statement except for the "if he wanted to" you think he don't? :lol: son is just as talented his label situation and team is just trash that's the difference

:lol: you mad ****** bringing up drake in a krit thread

I know when you use emojis you're actually looking like this
tumblr_n37ui299Pq1rrgl8wo1_250.gif

Some people actually like being underground, UGK did right up until Bun convinced Pimp to jump on a track with Hov.

Krit ain't one of those people. We can tell cuz he has complained before about not being noticed before. on radio, on mt Olympus, etc

Last edited:
I think the older he gets the more comfortable with being underground but like MrWavez said he def was aspiring for that position.

I don't care what position he wants to be at, I'm gonna need some new music pronto :lol: that freestyle tape doesn't count either

Krit ain't one of those people. We can tell cuz he has complained before about not being noticed before. on radio, on mt Olympus, etc
disagree. krit has done nothing but vent frustration about his former label not giving him the support to spread his music. mainstream media overlooking the southern region and saying the south doesnt have lyricsts.... those two things are his chief complaints and neither are really about him wanting to be a superstar

Krit is the best artist of this generation. He's lyrical, he's a great producer, HE WRITES ALL HIS MUISC, he make joints for the trunks.

He's had more than a few songs that shoulda been that one. Money On The Floor, Just Last Week, Rotation, Me And My Old School.

For some reason he just don't connect with this generation of fans. Cole and Kendrick don't make trap or catchy singalongs or rarely make club records but they connect.

disagree. krit has done nothing but vent frustration about his former label not giving him the support to spread his music. mainstream media overlooking the southern region and saying the south doesnt have lyricsts.... those two things are his chief complaints and neither are really about him wanting to be a superstar

I never said he wants to be a superstar like drake or Kanye or something I just said he ain't cool with being underground and nobody knowing him. Very very very few ppl want that. BUT I'm 100000% sure if someone approached him and said I can make u a superstar and he knew it was gonna happen and the world could hear his music as well as him get respect and recognition, you and I both know he gon be like hell yeah lol

Krit is the best artist of this generation. He's lyrical, he's a great producer, HE WRITES ALL HIS MUISC, he make joints for the trunks.

He's had more than a few songs that shoulda been that one. Money On The Floor, Just Last Week, Rotation, Me And My Old School.

For some reason he just don't connect with this generation of fans. Cole and Kendrick don't make trap or catchy singalongs or rarely make club records but they connect.

This, it's kinda weird. Outside of really sappy/hokey stuff, Krit can pretty much make the same type of tracks that Drake, Cole, and Kendrick all make

I never said he wants to be a superstar like drake or Kanye or something I just said he ain't cool with being underground and nobody knowing him. Very very very few ppl want that. BUT I'm 100000% sure if someone approached him and said I can make u a superstar and he knew it was gonna happen and the world could hear his music as well as him get respect and recognition, you and I both know he gon be like hell yeah lol

What you attempted to say is not what you posted.

try harder.

As much as I love those songs... none of them could have been "the one"... none of them resonate with anything the younger generation of fans like

Way way way back when KRIT got started I thought that he wouldnt connect immediately but I thought that he would connect on a greater level than he has

this may not be in the order of significance but IMO the reason he hasnt connected like Cole and Kendrick:

1.Southern Rapper from Mississippi
2. Southern Rapper with lyricism and content
3. Def Jam
4. His subject matter
5. Lacking white fan base
6. His rap name
7. Country boy swag

None of those attributes have anything to do with what sounds like good music and what doesnt but they all have everything to do with perception and popularity.

As much as I respect KRIT and his music, I don't know if he will ever blow-up. Thinking of the "Glasshouse" crew (Wiz, Spitta, and KRIT) he's definitely the third of three. Wiz had the crossover appeal. Spitta hung his hat on weed and cars and has a work ethic that dare I say is in a class of its own. The cult following is REAL. KRIT is no doubt talented, and those in the know know whats up, but he needs to find his audience and go hard. That may require a name change, change in image, or a quick phonecall to 808 Mafia. The talent and potential are there but he needs to do something different to get that mega cult following or become a household name. No matter what, I know he won't compromise is craft and I'll support him no matter what because I'd understand why he did it.

As much as I respect KRIT and his music, I don't know if he will ever blow-up. Thinking of the "Glasshouse" crew (Wiz, Spitta, and KRIT) he's definitely the third of three. Wiz had the crossover appeal. Spitta hung his hat on weed and cars and has a work ethic that dare I say is in a class of its own. The cult following is REAL. KRIT is no doubt talented, and those in the know know whats up, but he needs to find his audience and go hard. That may require a name change, change in image, or a quick phonecall to 808 Mafia. The talent and potential are there but he needs to do something different to get that mega cult following or become a household name. No matter what, I know he won't compromise is craft and I'll support him no matter what because I'd understand why he did it.
As much like to disagree with this you got a point, I was thinking he should go the Wale route and appeal to urban women market. And a 808 mafia collab would be very 
mean.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom