*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Everyday Struggle episode was really good with him. Dude is just positive all around.

I was kinda wanting to see a top 5 rappers convo pop off and he stake his claim tho.

Think he mentally checked out on that topic in terms of importance to him already.

Album is great and one of the best hip hop projects this year. I really didn't care for his Def Jam releases but I am very happy to see him make the music he wants to make. You can tell he put his all into this album and I love it.

I’m not seeing how y’all are saying my sub on this album is better than the original. The beat sounds terrible like it’s from 2005 or something. Mannie fresh is washed. The only good part of the song is when the best switch. Not to mention the first my sub was actually telling a dope story. This new my sub is borderline trash tbh

I’m not seeing how y’all are saying my sub on this album is better than the original. The beat sounds terrible like it’s from 2005 or something. Mannie fresh is washed. The only good part of the song is when the best switch. Not to mention the first my sub was actually telling a dope story. This new my sub is borderline trash tbh

Na bruh, my sub came alive

LOL.

4bUV7Ls.gif

Not even acknowledging that man in this thread anymore. Manny Fresh washed? The beat sounds like its fro 95? really?

lol

Confetti, Layup, Get Away, Mixed Messages, Higher Calling, Price of Fame, Drinking Sessions are my jams so far.

Finally played the 2nd half, bout 3 times. Just as dope as the first half. Only song I probably won't play again is Miss Georgia Fornia. Mixed Messages, Drinking Session, Price Of Fame, Everlasting, Higher Calling and Keep The Devil Off are all nice. I don't know very many double albums where you can hardly skip anything. Very well worth the wait.

Only songs I skip are Big Bank and 1999.
I keep flip flopping on my favorite song, but Bury Me in Gold has the crown for me right now

Huge fan but this was not his best album. Only really cared for the second half

I was a bit let down to be honest but of course will still get play

Back
Top Bottom