Official Big K.R.I.T. Thread Vol. Just Signed to DEF JAM RECORDS...NT don't sleep!

ain't even gon front like I ain't maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad late on dude, but K.R.I.T. is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Children of the World put me on... Now or Never kept me on..
pimp.gif

like dude said earlier krit need to ditch that fat hypeman dude....in the 3rd vid u can see spitta lookin like what the $%^$

1st time seeing him perform last night...he did his thing out there...also to see him, smoke, and currency on the stage at the same time was
pimp.gif
...they need to do that tour early

man i've been bumping this tape since its release its just so smooth i can't even skip a son

my faves are,

hometown hero

children of the world

something

they got us

voices

moon and stars

++!* might as well as say the whole tape

i was at that s.o.b.'s show...they tore it down...even the openers (yonas, and y.c. the cynic)

Yeah K.R.I.T. def shut it down the other nite @ SOB's for me he's like mix btwn a David Banner/8Ball & MJG The Secret, Glass House & No Wheaties performed live is ridiculous!

LE$ is that DUDE. Im checking for his mixtape. Dude goes hard.

Spoiler [+]

Cartune, which label do you work for?

the "Sake Junt" link is down btw.

Thanks NT for putting me on to another Good artist...

KRIT wuz Here has been getting big play...

Listened to his tape yesterday. Pretty solid but I think he's a much better producer than rapper.

1st off, dude is nice. 2nd, Can Anyone Tell me the production credits for the album? these beats are incredible...id love to know who made them
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom