Official Big K.R.I.T. Thread Vol. Just Signed to DEF JAM RECORDS...NT don't sleep!

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Big K.R.I.T. & Grillade-Neva Go Back

4094323410-1.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://
KRIT won.

March 22 new album "Return of 4eva"....for free, if ya ain't know.

Far as the Ep I'm thinkin its not the whole tape just the songs that sound the best with a live band n vocalist...don't quote me tho

Does anybody have a version of Krit Wuz Here with a regular volume level. I got the mixtape a few times these last couple of months but the volume is always low compared to my other albums. Is that just the way the way it was recorded or is there an alternative?

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Does anybody have a version of Krit Wuz Here with a regular volume level. I got the mixtape a few times these last couple of months but the volume is always low compared to my other albums. Is that just the way the way it was recorded or is there an alternative?
Yeah my only problem with the mixtape, the audio quality is horrible
mad.gif
if a alternative does exist I haven't found it yet

theres a high quality version out there somewhere try searching smoking section site thats where i think i got it from

Originally Posted by cracka KC

theres a high quality version out there somewhere try searching smoking section site thats where i think i got it from
Alright I'm getting it now, hopefully this is it.

That Live Ep is gonna be dope. "Something" sounds great with that band

Just downloaded and finally listened to this tape I can honestly say it is a classic. Reminds me of Spitta in the old days

Gotta support my dude. No brainer purchasing the EP.

And anybody looking for a fully mastered, 320kbps version of K.R.I.T. Wuz Here, chr1scross posted it about half way down page 8. It's the megaupload link, it's still active. Volume is still a little bit low but it's pretty much unnoticeable. 

Be cool with them blanket statements.

Not to mention, K.R.I.T. isn't your typical rapper, much less your typical southern rapper.

thank god im not the only one whos having this problem
eyes.gif

damn i thought the EP was gonna b 6 tracks...great nonetheless i'm glad KRIT Wuz Here is getting the lifespan of an album it deserves...too bad it didn't make it for this year's grammy's....maybe next year

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

thank god im not the only one whos having this problem
eyes.gif
Originally Posted by HAM CITY

And anybody looking for a fully mastered, 320kbps version of K.R.I.T. Wuz Here, chr1scross posted it about half way down page 8. It's the megaupload link, it's still active. Volume is still a little bit low but it's pretty much unnoticeable. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Good Looking. Hopefully this one is better than the other ones I had

Yea this version is definitely better!!

Back
Top Bottom