Official Big K.R.I.T. Thread Vol. Just Signed to DEF JAM RECORDS...NT don't sleep!

Yall download that new GoodTalk9 too.

K.R.I.T. and DZA will be in Atlanta on New Years Eve, count me in! I gotta hit somethin b4 I head back to NC.

Woodgrain Soul is probably the best collection of tracks to get put on the K.R.I.T to...has a good balance of freestyles along with alot of material from K.R.I.T Wuz Here. Bottom line the boy is ridiculous. Hate to sound bandwagonish but easily one of my new favorite artists if not my favorite at the time. I just pray with the major label signing he stays true to his sound.- Preciate it.

"My Last Time" 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

Woodgrain Soul is probably the best collection of tracks to get put on the K.R.I.T to...has a good balance of freestyles along with alot of material from K.R.I.T Wuz Here. Bottom line the boy is ridiculous. Hate to sound bandwagonish but easily one of my new favorite artists if not my favorite at the time. I just pray with the major label signing he stays true to his sound.- Preciate it.

Same here. My bf gets tired of me talking about him. For me, he's one of the few new artists that I'm truly anticipating hearing new stuff from. He definitely has something that sets him apart from other artists, IMO.

So the Good Talk mixtape is out now? Going to DL right now.

Mondaynightraw- The mixtapes that I have on my iTunes are: See Me On Top I & III, Woodgrain Soul, Last King, and Hood Fame.

I like Krit. He's not my favorite new artist by any means, but his lyrics/delivery/cadence is definitely top notch. i just can't really vibe with his overall sound.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

has he had another OFFICIAL mixtape of new material since 'K.R.I.T Wuz Here' ?
no but Return of 4eva should be out soon

im disgusted with myself for how long i slept on this.. dude is nicer than a %!*@$!+%$%#@ i now regret not going to see him live when he was in Boston

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

Same here. My bf gets tired of me talking about him. For me, he's one of the few new artists that I'm truly anticipating hearing new stuff from. He definitely has something that sets him apart from other artists, IMO.

So the Good Talk mixtape is out now? Going to DL right now.

Mondaynightraw- The mixtapes that I have on my iTunes are: See Me On Top I & III, Woodgrain Soul, Last King, and Hood Fame.
thank you baby <3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Now hol up hol onn, Get wit it bish

throw money like hot potatoes

Cant wait to get rid of this

emphasizing my emphasize

Dont sleep on my lyricism

Glow like da moon and stars 

Shine like a billion prisms

See the vision 

clear as day...

Randy Savage wit my mouthpiece

Life coach, Quite hard, Lost hope Outreach

plenty done it but none can measure to the bass

& the treble 

of a mufuggin rebel...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
THE RETURN OF FO'EVA  HO!!!"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

has he had another OFFICIAL mixtape of new material since 'K.R.I.T Wuz Here' ?
no but Return of 4eva should be out soon
will it have all the recent stuff been dropping?

So I finally listened to Krit Wuz Here a couple days ago. Not bad. Not bad at all. Pretty good if I might say, actually.

Anyone got any mixtapes I should check out? 
nerd.gif
Just checked the last page. Nevermind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Now hol up hol onn, Get wit it bish

throw money like hot potatoes

Cant wait to get rid of this

emphasizing my emphasize

Dont sleep on my lyricism