Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

eyes.gif

very smart move on his part to push the album back. You gotta realize that he is just now truly starting to blow up.. dude hasnt even hit 300k twitter followers... and these days one single doesnt necessarily equate to a successful album (sales wise). My Last has hit potential but honestly may not reach its peak until mid-late April. By pushing the album back, he can/should drop another mixtape around late april... either a solo project (with some features of course) OR the mixtape with mike posner that is supposedly in the works... If he can continue to get the media attentions he's gotten lately + have My Last get more spins + drop another tape (as a teaser to the album), THEN the lane will be open for him to drop with no worries..

very smart move on his part to push the album back. You gotta realize that he is just now truly starting to blow up.. dude hasnt even hit 300k twitter followers... and these days one single doesnt necessarily equate to a successful album (sales wise). My Last has hit potential but honestly may not reach its peak until mid-late April. By pushing the album back, he can/should drop another mixtape around late april... either a solo project (with some features of course) OR the mixtape with mike posner that is supposedly in the works... If he can continue to get the media attentions he's gotten lately + have My Last get more spins + drop another tape (as a teaser to the album), THEN the lane will be open for him to drop with no worries..

I figured his album would get pushed back.

I will be sooooo happy if he has a mixtape with Chip. 

Chip is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I figured his album would get pushed back.

I will be sooooo happy if he has a mixtape with Chip. 

Chip is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

finally gave this dude a listen after hearing him on one of ye's tracks.
I can say I'm looking forward to an album by him. any mixtape recommendations?

only listened to finally famous 3

Originally Posted by aaf703

He's only got 3 mixtapes.  Finally Famous, Uknowbigsean, and Finally Famous 3. Uknowbigsean is good, give the song "Tomorrow" a peek.
In my opinion though some of my favorite verses are from songs hes on in Mike Posners mixtapes.

My favorite is "Who Knows"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aaf703

He's only got 3 mixtapes.  Finally Famous, Uknowbigsean, and Finally Famous 3. Uknowbigsean is good, give the song "Tomorrow" a peek.
In my opinion though some of my favorite verses are from songs hes on in Mike Posners mixtapes.

My favorite is "Who Knows"
pimp.gif

^ Who Knows is such a dope @##, chill @## song. I also like "Million Dollars" which is from Finally Famous vol. 1.
"Okay" is dope too, Sean and Chip are a good duo.

^ Who Knows is such a dope @##, chill @## song. I also like "Million Dollars" which is from Finally Famous vol. 1.
"Okay" is dope too, Sean and Chip are a good duo.

Back
Top Bottom