Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

^ good looks
i'll deff check those out right now 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral
Started slow... looked REAL nervous, but came through 
pimp.gif
New Boyz song is nice as well. He killed that. Some of his lines in that song are in this freestyle so don't be confused if you hear it twice.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral
Started slow... looked REAL nervous, but came through 
pimp.gif
New Boyz song is nice as well. He killed that. Some of his lines in that song are in this freestyle so don't be confused if you hear it twice.

He has a concert in Philly on 4/14 and he's going to be doing a meet and greet that same day earlier at Ubiq... if any of you guys are from around there you should go check it out

He has a concert in Philly on 4/14 and he's going to be doing a meet and greet that same day earlier at Ubiq... if any of you guys are from around there you should go check it out

I guess he's having a tour with Wiz Khalifa all summer. Hes not coming to Wisconsin, but my buddy knows someone in Myrtle Beach where Big Sean is playing the 17th of July. Looks like im road trippin it, its a win win.

I guess he's having a tour with Wiz Khalifa all summer. Hes not coming to Wisconsin, but my buddy knows someone in Myrtle Beach where Big Sean is playing the 17th of July. Looks like im road trippin it, its a win win.

He's comin to Pontiac this summer...doin the hometown thing.

I saw him and Posner perform live at Central Mich before they blew up and Sean definitely puts on a show
pimp.gif

He's comin to Pontiac this summer...doin the hometown thing.

I saw him and Posner perform live at Central Mich before they blew up and Sean definitely puts on a show
pimp.gif

It was on his twitter. Actually I might have confused someones reply with it being a single from his album. Twitter confuses me lol.

Single or not though Big Sean said hes dropping a new song on the 10th.

It was on his twitter. Actually I might have confused someones reply with it being a single from his album. Twitter confuses me lol.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Yeah it was on his twitter, his next single he said...
So excited for this album

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

Yeah it was on his twitter, his next single he said...
So excited for this album

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom