Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

The tracklist is very solid. The only complaints I can think of are that there isnt any Kanye production, and there are no Mike Posner features. Other then that, it looks to be a solid debut.

The tracklist is very solid. The only complaints I can think of are that there isnt any Kanye production, and there are no Mike Posner features. Other then that, it looks to be a solid debut.

I dont understand the Kanye not having produced one record on it but it might those records he couldnt clear samples for, same with Mike Posner.

I dont understand the Kanye not having produced one record on it but it might those records he couldnt clear samples for, same with Mike Posner.

x2_67a9b34.jpg

Kanye, Sean, and No I.D. at the Finally Famous listening session

I can understand the no production from 'Ye he just finished working on his album, released it and started working on the Watch the Throne so maybe he didn't have time to give Sean his undivided attention but who knows.

I'm just glad the album is FINALLy dropping 
pimp.gif

x2_67a9b34.jpg

Kanye, Sean, and No I.D. at the Finally Famous listening session

I can understand the no production from 'Ye he just finished working on his album, released it and started working on the Watch the Throne so maybe he didn't have time to give Sean his undivided attention but who knows.

I'm just glad the album is FINALLy dropping 
pimp.gif

Don't like dude music, but his album look like it might be decent from the tracklist.

Don't like dude music, but his album look like it might be decent from the tracklist.

Back
Top Bottom