Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

pre-ordering the vinyl to support.

Memories is my favorite Big Sean song but it appears part 2 will be very similar with a couple tweaks according to the complex album preview.. they cite a line that was in the original and think John Legend's cameo was disappointing. If it's that similar, the positive is that the song will be exposed to more people cause it shows Big Sean from a different prospective.

pre-ordering the vinyl to support.

Memories is my favorite Big Sean song but it appears part 2 will be very similar with a couple tweaks according to the complex album preview.. they cite a line that was in the original and think John Legend's cameo was disappointing. If it's that similar, the positive is that the song will be exposed to more people cause it shows Big Sean from a different prospective.

Big Sean puttin in work.. Glad that hes getting the shine he deserves.

Only heard 2 songs from the album so far.. Looking forward to Memories Part 2.. Memories might be my favorite song by him
pimp.gif

Big Sean puttin in work.. Glad that hes getting the shine he deserves.

Only heard 2 songs from the album so far.. Looking forward to Memories Part 2.. Memories might be my favorite song by him
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

he just performed on some late night show... didnt pay attention to what it was but he killed it...

taking trolling to another level.

laugh.gif
nah i was dead serious... he sounds much better live... more energy

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

he just performed on some late night show... didnt pay attention to what it was but he killed it...

taking trolling to another level.

laugh.gif
nah i was dead serious... he sounds much better live... more energy

I rarely ever do this but i'm honestly going to avoid listening to any of these album tracks till the full albums out. It's gonna be hard but I Gotta support Sean my dude's been givin me lots of great music to listen to over the past few years, a definite cop. 
pimp.gif

I rarely ever do this but i'm honestly going to avoid listening to any of these album tracks till the full albums out. It's gonna be hard but I Gotta support Sean my dude's been givin me lots of great music to listen to over the past few years, a definite cop. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom