Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

axe cap belongs to wendy rhoades dont **** happen without her approval

#teamtaylor

dollar bill jumpin out his seat to axe's here boy :lol:

AxeGod not showing up to the dinner. Power move.

I feel like Axe bringing up that one thread he'll pull will be the bondage ****. They want us to think it'll be Wendy shorting the stock. But it'll be a bait and switch, and that's why they brought it back.

Taylor is dope. I **** with her.

**** Lara. She's now in the realm of Carmella, Skyler, and Abby Donovan .

I just rewatched. Really - **** Lara. Is she mostly mad that he wanted the famb to dip? Or a payday? Or not wanting to be associated with “corruption” that she knew was going on all along?

Lara is just being petty and trying to use the only thing she has over Bobby, the family

That’s true - but for what gain? Financial gain from a divorce?

I would have been STEAMED if I was him and she came through Birch. I see him line stepping at some point this season.

Also - That chuck bondage scene with the Rhoads family was tough to watch knowing that he is aware she smashed some dude and what she was saying may in fact be true. Disgusting.

Cuz wants her own little start up business, be independent and respected as a businesswoman for it (assuming that she'll be a success).

Maybe yall forgot but she thought just being married to Axe would be a layup to get some money for her business or for him to invest yet she had no business plan.

Then she definitely sees the clear connection Axe and Wendy has which just lwidened the wedge. Plus that lie Wendy told only made it worse.

Lara dumb and I think she'll realize what she lost this season.

Chuck dad and best friend being done with him that ice juice ** was serious :lol:

:wow: Wendy & Chuck scene she thought they was role playing but Chuck was legit asking and wanted to know :sick: :rofl:

Illegal maid shouldn't have talked up.

Axe ruthless. To me he should be spending time taking down Chuck.

I feel like Taylor is either gonna live up potential or fail epically just so Axe can come in and save it all.

At this point I just want Connely to just figure it all out and bring both Chuck & Axe down

Chuck is going down hard.

Ex-friend flipped on him, former mentee is gunning for him, all that is left is for his father to drop the death blow.

Meanwhile, Axe is maneuvering in the shadows pretty well for now.

I’m sure it’s intentional but it’s hardto careabout Chuck trying to be a champion for the defenseless when he’s breaking all of these laws.

Lara divorcing Axe makes no sense, I hope he shafts her soon

Ira is a sucker for still giving herr that ring. Ira went right on Twitter after that date. $280 Truffles >>> $200 Dates. I was counting those truffles wirh him!

Ira is a sucker/simp and smh at Lara and Axe talking about not being able to live on $320 mil

Ira is a sucker/simp and smh at Lara and Axe talking about not being able to live on $320 mil
That blew my mind 320 mil and they can’t live on that :smh:

The other dude is poor for having 40mil :lol:

Axe making moves :pimp:

The General :stoneface:

Ira :smh:

How?

That's a Chris Farley type role.

Son is really gonna gain like 350 pounds to play this guy?

anyone wondering why axe’s wife is being so petty must not have pissed off a woman before :lol:

There’s being petty and being outright stupid. A real pissed off woman would’ve gone and slept with one of his enemies, decided to cooperate with Chuck, burn his clothes or something. This is just the writer’s realizing Lara is a worthless character and needed an excuse to get rid of her

Connery not being able to compose himself in front of naked men :rofl:

Wendy sobbing up for the rich dead guy :lol:

Wags and this burial plot :lol:

Last edited:
Wendy was crying because it was her fault he was on the flight ti begin with. She didn’t pass the astronaut that was suppose to go on the flight.

Got no clue if this doctor is lying :lol:

Oh wow.

The entire time Taylor was talking with dude and in all that code I thought it was business. Not sex.

:rofl: @ Dollarbill

Last edited:
Nah that was some weird kinky nerd foreplay.

I wish I had more hands to give those ******* 4 thumbs diwn

Chuck has become worse than Axe

Chicolate Lawyer Bae is disappointing

I hope Chuck’s kids play with tbat slide

Wendy playing both sides has run its course

Back
Top Bottom