Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

I wasnt paying close enough attention and just didn't sense that vibe.

Thought Taylor would be on some asexual steez so thought never entered my head :lol: Sure was weird.

Chuck is willing to do anything to win and I feel that'll lead to Wendy playing both sides hurting both of them.

Now my question is Bay Area guy just into Taylor or does he have a thing for women that look like men?

How?

The Feds are knocking at his door now. That’s an entirely different type of pressure.

that he wasnt prepared for when he first got involved w axe?

Like why get involved if fed pressure not even actual charges and hes snitching?

It just feels contrived to keep this jamba juice story prevalent

What happened to axes fixer dude too?

That’s like asking any criminal that ends up snitching why get invilved in criminal activity.

The idea of jail will turn most people in a ***** especially some old white doctor.

Why would he stick his neck on the line for Axe after seeing what he did to his former employee with cancer. It makes perfect sense why he’d snitch.

thats my point

if hes a doctor and not about that life then jus be a doctor

but if you gon cross that line then cross it

id think the doctor knowing who axe is and knowing what he knows he knows axe would kill him

like itd make more sense if he was snitching for protection like they show him scared of axe

but he actin like he doing it to punish axe

after taking his money

Every time the doctor took Axe's money he gave iy to charity or research. Never soent it on himself. He had no pressure on him and came up with his own reasoning to do Axe's bidding.

Things changed once he was approached by the law but even then with his twisted reasoning he was fine with giving up who he thinks is a corrupt guy as long as he kept his licence and didn't have to testify.

I assume Axe is gonna have that doctor exposed, lose his licence and then w/e little he has to support his family.

Yeah I was caught off guard because I was sure Taylor was asexual, then again I thought Dake was asexual as well and then this season found out he's married apparently

This is some mutually assured destruction.

Thing is Axe is choosing to take the L if he takes the plea.

He letting Wendy be his downfall. If he was cruel he'd let Chuck and her go down.

**** a sit down.

Now they're teaming up to keep Connerty from putting them all in prison :lol:

Last edited:
The doctor didn’t ask Axe for the money because he really needed it. It was just to keep the appearance that he wasn’t working with the Feds because he knew Axe would keep hounding him.

It will be interesting to see what plays out with the sit down. They are all highly conniving and intelligent so I could see them brainstorming a solution then the next season being about Axe returning Axe Capital and Rhoads’ Run to Governor’s Mansion.

Wow Chuck and Axe working together are getting down to the dirt with the quickness.

:lol: @ Axe's fixer growing that beard.

Crazy how the doctor got ****** by both of them.

Next episode is going to be weird now that they aren't after each other.

Taylor’s going to end up becoming a problem.

Wendy should’ve given Maffee a handie at the very least

Dake’s not goingto go away so easy

And we still have to meet the Russian oligarch

Gotdamn I hate Axelrods wife.

Something about her, she deserves a good Tommy Egan chokeout

Damn, Chuck sure as hell knows how to fire somebody :lol:

Axe racking up Ws but still not feeling great about it. Find himself in the petty battle with Taylor.

Chuck is up against it now. Son found himself in binds and its not even gonna pay off like he thought.

White privilege is something special man. Both of these idiots find a way to avoid prosecution and just go right back into swinging their dicks around unnecessarily.

Back
Top Bottom