Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

Man, thought these dudes had some growth after they started working together briefly

Taylor might come out like axe after 9/11

I still need this plus the death star Axe gave Rebecca after she poured the drink when she told him she made a deal with Taylor :rofl:

My man was not with it :rofl:
The more I think about it, the more she deserved a secret deal that was "best for her" in the end as payback.

B29E4AF2-1BB6-4C3E-A6D4-C940F7D11835.jpeg

Team Axe Forever

I rewatched all Season 4, had some good moments but im ready for the Chuck vs Axe storyline again.

I saw a commercial this week with a Taylor/Axe/Chuck beef and totally forgot how we got to that point so I definitely need to rewatch :lol:

Its pretty easy, Chuck got all salty and in his feels and decided time to sneak attack Axe on the low. Especially now that his marriage is really over.

On the other side, Axe got way too forceful with favors and high minded with the relationship, treating Chuck way more like an employee than an ally.

So Chuck teamed up with Taylor to get at Axe after Axe played Taylor and made them his ***** again.

Taylor using both of them to get back on top.

I'm tight. Looks like Showtime is doing it again and not putting the premiere episode up early. I dont even see the 2nd ep for Penny Dreadful up :nerd:

D199O0XX4AAEoVO.jpg

You was digging this ep.

Season 5 Episode 1 is up for me. I didn’t start my Seaosn 4 re-watch. Bout to watch a recap thenthe finale then the premiere :lol:

The episode is up on Showtime Anytime. Chuck vs. Axe for the millionth time doesn't have the same energy so far

Ok I see its up for me now. Definitely wasn't up last night when eps usually are around half past midnight.

Chuck Sr. Is TRULY A HORRIBLE HUSBAND. Just a bad human being. The epitome of an old man clinging to youth.

Last edited:
Michael Prince has almost or more money then Axe right? One thing for sure he is more powerful then Axe.

Michael is basically the alternate version of Axe probably and goes against everything he is/does im guessing with the hints they are throwing out :lol: (Tesla car shot vs Axe in V12 cars/gas guzzling motorcycles etc, Small town Billionaire while Axe is from NYC etc).

This is gonna be a GOOD season. Damn that was a big mining farm for Bitcoin and other crypto they busted.

Back
Top Bottom