Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

It was so hilarious when he thought it was all over for Axe and himself with the feds closing in and fam just disappeared :lol:

Dude woulda already rolled up on Taylor and had a breakdown of what both chuck and Taylor been up to for daysssssss

I need to rewatch last season thou

Michael is basically the alternate version of Axe probably and goes against everything he is/does im guessing with the hints they are throwing out :lol: (Tesla car shot vs Axe in V12 cars/gas guzzling motorcycles etc, Small town Billionaire while Axe is from NYC etc).

This is fax. Michael Prince is good guy Axe. He seems like he’s gonna be a tough out for Axe especially since he’s going to be dealing with Chuck/Taylor as well. I could see Axe finally taking a significantthis season.

Dude woulda already rolled up on Taylor and had a breakdown of what both chuck and Taylor been up to for daysssssss

I need to rewatch last season thou

Agreed. I lowkey forgot about him. He was a dedicated soldier. After binge watching Better Call Saul last month, I had Mike Ehrmantraut as GOAT Henchman but Hall is right there IMO.

Sandicot isn't a real place in NYC?

giphy-5.gif

:rofl: @ Chuck reading Dexter. Guess I know how this ends for him.

Chuck grimey playing his mans like that. I was wondering why he was occupying so much of his time doing this favor. Smart though. Guaranteed he'll get to the Supreme Court once he does have the right case.

Axe looking to becoming a bank :pimp:

Watched Episode 3. Reactions below
  • Gordie Axelrod trying to start up his own crypto shop :wow: :lol: Glad to see vintage Axe drop the hammer on the school like that.
  • I knew Prince got those paintings as soon as I saw the red dot. Plus Scooter flexing on Wags :smh:
  • The souls thing coming up with Wendy/Taylor and Axe/The Painter was dope
  • HALL BYKE!?!? :wow:
  • Wags on his dad **** :lol:
  • Candy *** :lol: I ****s with Sara but glad she’s leaving to get respect curious how it’ll come back to bite Taylor/Axe in the rear
  • Chuck’s wife is kinda thick :pimp: Kinda funny the kids’ aunt is like 15 years younger than them :lol:

Tanner let me down, thought for sure he wouldn’t let himself be “bought” by Axe but I guess almost everyone has a price:smh:

Still rooting for Prince though. Axe is becoming a little unbearable for me.

Great episode. Much better than the first two.
The headmaster just couldnt resist free labor :lol:

Last edited:
Well guess we see where the Chuck vs Axe comes in (if Axe pursues the state bank option).

Hard Bob Wags exchange on the jet was :lol:

• ‘Nique and Summit New York :pimp: (Still Team **** MP, though)
  • Can already tell Chuck is gonna smash Cat
  • Daymond John was not with the ****s :lol:
  • Wags’ son trying to save/baptize him then Wags deciding the best course of action is to have another kid with a Tinder thot :lol:
  • The Magee scenes :lol:
  • Axe’s Yonkers pitch on the OZ :pimp: :pimp:
  • Ruh Roh...Wendy and Taylor doing their thing on the side :nerd: Can already this will be a problem
  • Axe being ashamed of Yonkers/where he was from when it was all said and done :smh:
Well guess we see where the Chuck vs Axe comes in (if Axe pursues the state bank option).

You were spot on with this :lol:

Damn did not expect Prince to win with that parting shot but he really made Axe feel bad about where he's from :smh:

I forgot dude was Sacker's pops. He just went all in with Axe regardless.

Think the painter might smash Wendy and Axe will then ruin him.

I feel that last scene ruined the episode. I really thought Axe cared about revitalizing his old hood, but he just wanted to beat Mike and once Mike called him to congratulate him he stopped giving a ishhh. Damn

I feel that last scene ruined the episode. I really thought Axe cared about revitalizing his old hood, but he just wanted to beat Mike and once Mike called him to congratulate him he stopped giving a ishhh. Damn
That's the thing though. Mike didn't congratulate him for real. It was one of those back handed good for you things where you're really ****ting on and looking down on a person.

Killed Axe's mood. He let Prince get in his head with that.

I would've just replied "Thanks Mike. Now I know what kind of loser you are."

I really thought Axe cared about revitalizing his old hood, but he just wanted to beat Mike and once Mike called him to congratulate him he stopped giving a ishhh. Damn

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the reason and long play behind Axe doing this is for when he goes to start his state bank.

That's the thing though. Mike didn't congratulate him for real. It was one of those back handed good for you things where you're really ****ting on and looking down on a person.

Killed Axe's mood. He let Prince get in his head with that.

I would've just replied "Thanks Mike. Now I know what kind of loser you are."

Yeah, Axe handled that poorly IMO. Should have taken his W and kept it moving.

Wow writers really do follow that Godfather thing with the oranges leading to death or hinting at it.

Connerty :rofl: Forgot about him. Dude legit cameo'd for that.

This dude Axe said he would cut his mom off :smh: You know he hates his dad.

:lol: @ Wags wanting to be CEO of a bank.

Episode 5 Notes
Wow writers really do follow that Godfather thing with the oranges leading to death or hinting at it.

Connerty :rofl: Forgot about him. Dude legit cameo'd for that.

This dude Axe said he would cut his mom off :smh: You know he hates his dad.

:lol: @ Wags wanting to be CEO of a bank.

You pretty much hit on everything I wanted to say :lol:

Wendy and Tanner is gonna get weird and ugly when Axe finds out.

Interested to see how Connerty’s brother and Sacker plays out. Makes you wonder if we really saw the last of him.

The Taco Algo :lol:

Why does "Gal Gadot's quirky sister" :lol: look familiar to me? Looks like a older version of Millie Bobby Brown
Anyone know who is she?

Back
Top Bottom