Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

This show has turned to complete garbage over last couple seasons. References and writing have become Suits level cheesy.

They've been forcing the "I'm rich but I'm a a cool regular dude, I know sports" schtick with him all season

He doesn’t have that same regular man allure Axe walked around with.

As rich as Axe was I could legitimately see him pulling up to his childhood pizzeria to get some slices

Prince is just tall Chuck Rhodes to me. Two schmucks.

Random I thought Wendy was about to call Chuck and give him a dominatrix pep talk

The thing that bothers me most about Mike Price is that I have to root for him in a fight against Chuck.

Also mad that Dave (the lawyer woman) punked Chuck then joined forces with him. Completely different shows but because of her performances in House of Cards and Mr. Robot, I know they will do her character justice on Billions and that she'll be useful to Chuck :lol: |l

No one bothered to post that its been renewed for season 7?

My bad, I honestly didn't know/missed it.

I don't think Ax or Prince are needed I think giamatti could carry the show on his own

Unfortunately, I understand what you mean and can't say that you are wrong. I was Team Axe all the way so I was initially disinterested when it was revealed that he was leaving and Prince would be taking over his spot. However, as this season has progressed, I am deeply invested in watching to ensure Chuck eats a juicy L :lol:

My bad, I honestly didn't know/missed it.

Unfortunately, I understand what you mean and can't say that you are wrong. I was Team Axe all the way so I was initially disinterested when it was revealed that he was leaving and Prince would be taking over his spot. However, as this season has progressed, I am deeply invested in watching to ensure Chuck eats a juicy L :lol:
It took ax what four or five seasons before he even got the slightest upper hand on Chuck it would be really wack if they gave it to prince after just one very subpar season. Get rid of Prince and let Kate go head to head with Chuck for a few seasons

It took ax what four or five seasons before he even got the slightest upper hand on Chuck it would be really wack if they gave it to prince after just one very subpar season. Get rid of Prince and let Kate go head to head with Chuck for a few seasons
I agree with you but I really dislike Chuck so I'll allow it :lol:

Speaking of Prince leaving, though...after exiting the Governor's and going to the whip he talks to Scooter about their plan, leaving the firm in Scooter's nephew's hands and "doing the thing"...is he talking about running for President? That would make sense with the NYC Olympic 2028 bid

This season's been bangin for some reason to me. Feels like a very different show with the same cast but Im enjoying it more now than previous seasons
Im not a fan of Corey Stool :lol: as an actor (Prince) at all but I feel everyone else stepped it up this season and screen time seems to be divided more equally now
As long as Giammati and Maggie Siff are there Im interested

I've always been conflicted on the show. It's a good watch and this might not make sense to yall but with the exception of Chuck, Wags, Kate, Wendy, Taylor, and Dollar Bill, and even Axe you can tell everyone else is "acting." I know it's a show and that's what they are literally doing but watching those mentioned above you can kind of get into the story, every one else seems unnatural they perform in this way that makes it seem like a play. Especially Prince, and the new Dave(the woman) character.

At the beginning of the season it did same like Chuck wanted to get back at a bunch of billionaires but now it seems like he's focusing on Prince because of the Olympics?

At the beginning of the season it did same like Chuck wanted to get back at a bunch of billionaires but now it seems like he's focusing on Prince because of the Olympics?
Yeah, pretty much this. He was focused on Billies and needing a cause to fight then Prince and the Olympics perfectly fit his M.O.

Damn :lol: Prince is going to kill Chuck or find something close to it.

Chuck pretty pitiful bot even looking happy after that W. That or he knows Prince is gonna strike back hard or he actually feels bad for taking the Olympics out of NYC.

I don’t even understand why Chuck is so obssessed with Prince
Ever since Prince betrayed him and let Axe escape those charges Chuck has basically transferred all that gate to him.

Axe basically became his white whale and he wants to blame the person responsible.

He won't admit that though. Stick to his thing against all billionaires.

Back
Top Bottom